• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
13dats

Datsyuk - milestones coming soon!

Rate this topic

Z can get 65 points in his next 64 games, though. That would draw him even with Pavel in games and points.

I just don't get it... who is comparing Dats and Zet stats? The topic is about Datsyuk's milestones coming soon!

I just don't get it... who is comparing Dats and Zet stats? The topic is about Datsyuk's milestones coming soon!

Almost every post on the forums some how involves Zetterberg anymore, its sad. I just think it started out because they are both close in career goals. Have played with each other a ton, hence the Euro Twins.

I wish Pasha good luck in reaching his milestones and hopefully he acheives many more in a Red Wings uniform. btw love the New Intro on the web page aswell 13Dats.

The only datsyuk milestone i'm interested in is his first playoff goal in 5 (five) years. :ph34r:

If you want to bash a player in a thread celebrating his achievement, at least get your facts straight. Datsyuk scored 3 goals in the 2002 NHL playoff (less than 5 years ago) and 6 goals in the 2005 Russian Superliga playoffs, leading his Dinamo team to the championship beating Jagr-led Omsk Avangard on the way.

Either way (if you count NHL only or not) you are incorrect.

If you want to bash a player in a thread celebrating his achievement, at least get your facts straight. Datsyuk scored 3 goals in the 2002 NHL playoff (less than 5 years ago) and 6 goals in the 2005 Russian Superliga playoffs, leading his Dinamo team to the championship beating Jagr-led Omsk Avangard on the way.

Either way (if you count NHL only or not) you are incorrect.

AWWWWWW SNAP! :D

Seriously though- everyone is entitled to a slump once in their playoff careers. Don't let it happen again Dats. ;)

i love how everyone bashes datsyuk for not producing the playoffs. in 03 he played 4 games, in 04 he played 12 games, and in 06 he played 5 games, and he got 9 assists. thats not bad considering the team couldnt score and he had no room to move. Also, no one could score on Giguire and he was injured vs. Edmonton.

i love how everyone bashes datsyuk for not producing the playoffs. in 03 he played 4 games, in 04 he played 12 games, and in 06 he played 5 games, and he got 9 assists. thats not bad considering the team couldnt score and he had no room to move. Also, no one could score on Giguire and he was injured vs. Edmonton.

Hey, I didn't bash him. I just think he's got a lot of potential and hasnt' always lived up to it. In other words I think he has the skills to be a much better player then he already is, he just needs to develop more confidence and drive on the ice.