• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
King Henrik40

What happened to Hank?

Rate this topic

What has happened to Zetterberg’s teeth I noticed the other night while watching the Dallas game and even after when he was interviewed that he is now missing some teeth... haha no need for that pesky mouth guard he was always spitting out after a goal!

What has happened to Zetterberg’s teeth I noticed the other night while watching the Dallas game and even after when he was interviewed that he is now missing some teeth... haha no need for that pesky mouth guard he was always spitting out after a goal!

Yeah because he got highsticked in the mouth

I would guess that he doesn't wear his fake teeth during games, that way they don't get damaged and he doesn't have to spend more money on them. I wonder if it has anything to do with his dad being in town, like his dad is nagging him or something. :unsure:

But then, Datsyuk had a nice set of pearly whites after his goal... maybe he hasn't taken the pucks that Zata has.

Yeah because he got highsticked in the mouth

... or that. :blush:

Edited by Earthhuman

Flip-check lied to me. Yesterday in the GDT someone asked, what happened to Hank's teeth? And Flip-check said it was nothing...that someone just saw his teeth for the first time. But apparently he got high sticked in the mouf. So he'll be pretty again on Monday? Excellent.

Meanwhile, ith Hank gonna thound like thith? :hockeysmile:

Flip-check lied to me. Yesterday in the GDT someone asked, what happened to Hank's teeth? And Flip-check said it was nothing...that someone just saw his teeth for the first time. But apparently he got high sticked in the mouf. So he'll be pretty again on Monday? Excellent.

Meanwhile, ith Hank gonna thound like thith? :hockeysmile:

I seriously thought that's just how he came. I mean, it surprised me too, but I'd just as quickly figured: "eh, maybe he just has bad teeth? Sweden, you never know?"

hahaha :rolleyes: It's only for a limited time that he will ever say "I luff yoou" to someone though. Someone ought sneak into his house and make him tape it.

I think that comment and picture above is absolute perfection though.

Edited by Flip-check