• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

scotvm

TKACHUK or GUERIN ?

Rate this topic

so now that foresberg is no longer an option who would you rather get? Ive never really liked Tkachuk but his size is certainly appealing. Guerin is obviously having a great season and would be a nice addition as well. I think id go with Guerin due to his scoring/speed/size combination

I feel like we have about 80 threads on this.

I like Tkachuk, because hes more of an ******* than Guerin, but Guerin as of now is the one with more talent and has some speed which we desperately need.

And then theres that little fact that hes scored 26 goals this year. That might be a little bit of an addition over Willy.

Im wondering if Willy, Hudler, and a 1st would be enough for Guerin and Mayers.

Gotta go with Guerin over TkaChunky. He has a lot more speed and is a better overall player.

Is it just me or does Tkachuk just look like his heart isn't into the game anymore? Hasn't looked the same since the lockout.

Gotta go with Guerin over TkaChunky. He has a lot more speed and is a better overall player.

Is it just me or does Tkachuk just look like his heart isn't into the game anymore? Hasn't looked the same since the lockout.

it's gotta be hard to stay motivated when you're on a team like the Blues have been the last couple years.

I've heard him say several times how bad he wants to have a shot at winning the Cup, so he's at least talking the talk.

it's gotta be hard to stay motivated when you're on a team like the Blues have been the last couple years.

I've heard him say several times how bad he wants to have a shot at winning the Cup, so he's at least talking the talk.

Guerin is the better talent and can be nasty.Tkchuk is a big overrated jerk.Either way,St.Louis will fleece us.

Tkachuk isn't very Tkachunky anymore.

I think we have to consider whose line either of these guys are on. If its Datsyuk and Hanks line, Id prefer Tkachuk because hes more physical and fiesty, but theres absolutley no reason to disrupt Hank-Dats-Homer with the chemistry there.

The reality is that whoever we get is likely going to be on Langs line and if thats the case, Id prefer somebody with SPEED more than anything. Guerin would be ideal there.

Maybe the Wings can land Tkachuk and Lapointe?

...but do the Wings want to be on the hook for 2.4M next season?? Because Lapointe has another season on his contract after this year.

I've been thinking the same thing for about a week now.

I don't think that St L will want to trade with us if possible.We need to look to the east for rental players that can have an impact.

Ahh I didn't even think of that. I was thinking he was a UFA at the end of the season.

Lapoint was at his peak when he left Detroit for 'greener' pastures.He has been very forgettable since then.