• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladyfan

New York Daily News says Schneider is available?

Rate this topic

Well I don’t think that we should be thinking about dealing Schneider is to valuable on the PP and what a shot he’s got from the blue line.. And if you forgot Shanny chose to leave no one forced him. If he would have stayed he could have possibly been the new captain…

...a side note, question that is...

...what happened to Adam Hall's value? He was an absolute beast against us when he played for the preds, now he's been traded twice in less than a year, and yet, we've never had any interest? Does anyone have any ideas what may have happened to his value?

...ok, now back to Schneider talk...

...a side note, question that is...

...what happened to Adam Hall's value? He was an absolute beast against us when he played for the preds, now he's been traded twice in less than a year, and yet, we've never had any interest? Does anyone have any ideas what may have happened to his value?

...ok, now back to Schneider talk...

Want to know what happened to Adam Hall? The Rangers is what happened. They destroyed him.

Yes, enough goals. We didn't lay goose eggs in consecutive games to bow out of the playoffs and carried a 2-0 lead into the 3rd of game 6,

A. Why would a non-Wing player be loyal to the Wings? Wouldn't you consider that a bad attribute seeing as he's playing for a team he's not loyal to?

B. In what way has Schneider displayed loyalty to the Wings?

C. Apart from the loyalty silliness there are many blueliners to be had that I'd take over High and Wide.

Not to mention Schneider's loyalty to the Wings really came through when he was a UFA talking about how hed really like to go back to New York or LA.

That's a joke, right, not a serious question?

If we can find a defenceman who will knock the opposition on their kiesters in a goal-mouth scamble,I'll gladly trade Schneider.We all talk of our lack of toughness on offence,but what about our rearguards?

Markov has shown flashes of gritty play,and Krons will hit as well,but who do the opposing forwards fear when they crash our crease on a regular basis?

Other teams are always taking out our guys in their crease,but our defenceman are gentlemen on our doorstep.

We need a big,mean, Canadian on defence.

If we can find a defenceman who will knock the opposition on their kiesters in a goal-mouth scamble,I'll gladly trade Schneider.We all talk of our lack of toughness on offence,but what about our rearguards?

Markov has shown flashes of gritty play,and Krons will hit as well,but who do the opposing forwards fear when they crash our crease on a regular basis?

Other teams are always taking out our guys in their crease,but our defenceman are gentlemen on our doorstep.

We need a big,mean, Canadian on defence.

Derian Hatcher!

Not happening. Schneider is gold in the playoffs. 7 assists and a goal last year.

Give him time. I think you mentioned---correct me if I'm wrong---the bad rap Hatcher got after his poor play returning from injury. TRUST ME, sports injuries take a LOT out of you, especially in an anaerobic sport such as hockey (one begins losing anaerobic conditioning after 3 days without maintenance). It takes some time to return to peak condition.

Anaerobic means "without oxygen"... perhaps you meant aerobic? :P

Not to mention Schneider's loyalty to the Wings really came through when he was a UFA talking about how hed really like to go back to New York or LA.

And yet, he re-signed for less than many guys who are not as good as him pulled in that summer. That's the criteria always paraded as 'the ultimate in loyalty' on this board--taking less to stay in Detroit.