• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
clayjoh

Sundin?

Rate this topic

Why isn't anyone talking up this one?? Isn't Sundin just about done in T.O ?he would be a great addition and we'd re unite the Swedish National team.I'm sure all the other Swedes would respond well to his prescence.They might take Lang and a bucket of pucks for him.All these other guys being mentioned are over the hill bums or thugs who just wouldn't fit into the dressing room based on past history.Also if Holland has to deal someone off the active roster who else is vulnerable besides Lang ? Williams? Lilja?

Ok, lets pretend for a minute that Sundin is actually going to be traded (which i HIGHLY doubt)...why on god's green earth would the Maple look to acquire 35(?) year old Robert frickin' Lang for him?!! What the hell would be the point? Think logically!!

Why isn't anyone talking up this one?? Isn't Sundin just about done in T.O ?he would be a great addition and we'd re unite the Swedish National team.I'm sure all the other Swedes would respond well to his prescence.They might take Lang and a bucket of pucks for him.All these other guys being mentioned are over the hill bums or thugs who just wouldn't fit into the dressing room based on past history.Also if Holland has to deal someone off the active roster who else is vulnerable besides Lang ? Williams? Lilja?

He's staying in TO no question about it

He's staying in TO no question about it

No I heard some guy on TSN blabbing about this briefly a few weeks ago They figure if the Leafs look to be out of contention for a playoff spot they might consider letting him go Granted he'd be a rental player and if Holland is tight enough with Ferguson Jr they might cook up the deal just to give Sundin a chance to play for the Cup once in his career.Hell he might be back in To next fall but they might be able to swing it.Yes the fans love him but management there might give him the oppurtunity .Problem is the Laffs will probably hang around close enough to eighth place till late in the year that we wont be able to spring him loose

No I heard some guy on TSN blabbing about this briefly a few weeks ago They figure if the Leafs look to be out of contention for a playoff spot they might consider letting him go Granted he'd be a rental player and if Holland is tight enough with Ferguson Jr they might cook up the deal just to give Sundin a chance to play for the Cup once in his career.Hell he might be back in To next fall but they might be able to swing it.Yes the fans love him but management there might give him the oppurtunity .Problem is the Laffs will probably hang around close enough to eighth place till late in the year that we wont be able to spring him loose

I think you just answered your original question.

He isn't going anywhere with where the Leafs currently sit in the standings.

Well i guess you need to look at the standings then, because if the playoffs were to start today the Leafs would be in