• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Nashville vs. St Louis

Rate this topic

Chicago is 10 minutes away from winninig tonight too. When was the last time that they, StL and Columbus all won in the same night? Just awesome!!

IPB Image

This picture is of Manny giving all the Wings fans the finger for not believing in him.

Chicago is 10 minutes away from winninig tonight too. When was the last time that they, StL and Columbus all won in the same night? Just awesome!!

This picture is of Manny giving all the Wings fans the finger for not believing in him.

Wings fans DID believe in him. Let's not kid ourselves. It's the season, not the playoffs.

Guest DetroitBoy313
yeah, forsberg is gunna make his nashville debut tomorrow so let the new nashville era begin

I don't think Forsberg is going to make THAT BIG of a difference.He is very injury prone who knows if he makes it through the rest of the season and/or playoffs and calling it a "new Nashville era" is taking this trade wayyyy too far.He won't resign with the Preds anyway.We will make some moves before the deadline and im pretty sure we will match up pretty good with the Preds,besides we are 2-1 against them already this year anyway.

According to TSN, Manny just got lucky. :P

Legace also got some luck in securing his fifth shutout this season and 18th overall. Nashville got the puck past Legace three times only to have their shots hit the post.

I don't think Forsberg is going to make THAT BIG of a difference.He is very injury prone who knows if he makes it through the rest of the season and/or playoffs and calling it a "new Nashville era" is taking this trade wayyyy too far.He won't resign with the Preds anyway.We will make some moves before the deadline and im pretty sure we will match up pretty good with the Preds,besides we are 2-1 against them already this year anyway.

i am terribly sorry that you missed my sarcasm, with they way everyone has blown this forsberg thing way out of proportions, i was just playing along... take a chill pill buddy

This is great. My bro is a Bandwagon Nashville fan, and thinks they will win the cup if the west wins it. He is a big caps fan, but still gave me s*** when the wings lost to st. louis 1-0. He said, "although the caps would lose, nashville would never lose to the blues" this is awesome. Oh yea, and congrats legace