• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ShanahanMan

To trade, or not to trade...

Rate this topic

I hope so. I wanted to throttle him last night. It enrages me when a player is in a huge slump but still doesn't really seem to give a s***. Last year it was Lilja; now it is Lang.

Uhm try again.. Cleary NEVER played with Zetterberg and Datsyuk. NEVER!!!. Where on earth did you come up with this? Try again.

Cleary scored all of his points with Lang and Williams/Sammy, usually Williams.

Umm again, where did you get this? Show me your sources. Because of Williams` poor performance, Babcock benched Williams. He allowed Williams back into the lineup several games down the line. This is standard operating procedure. What, do you expect a coach to bench a player for the entire season based on bad performance? Try again, kiddo. FYI: Williams produced in his return to the lineup after that period.

Again, where on earth do you come up with this BS? The comment on Cleary's involvement with Zetterberg and Datsyuk was a blatant lie--either that or it showed that you just don't watch Wings games at all, in which case you really shouldn't be posting here--and this one on Williams and Babs was such pure fairy tale that I'd like to punch you through your monitor.

Give it up.

Babcock benched Williams ONE GAME. That's it. There was no fairy tale about it. Babcock benched him against the Av's, Williams complained like a little girl, and came back the next night against Chicago. No lie in that.

And Williams "produced" against one of the worst teams in the league (Chicago). So when Williams "produces" against an actual good team, then maybe we'll talk. But as of right now, I have yet to see it.

And excuse me for getting the Cleary situation wrong. I'm sorry I don't remember every little situation and every little stat that goes on with the Wings this season. With the way that line is playing right now, how can anyone ever believe they played good? Way to really blow it out of proportion.

Edited by Kp-Wings

Guest Crymson

Babcock benched Williams ONE GAME. That's it. There was no fairy tale about it. Babcock benched him against the Av's, Williams complained like a little girl, and came back the next night against Chicago. No lie in that.

And Williams "produced" against one of the worst teams in the league (Chicago). So when Williams "produces" against an actual good team, then maybe we'll talk. But as of right now, I have yet to see it.

And excuse me for getting the Cleary situation wrong. I'm sorry I don't remember every little situation and every little stat that goes on with the Wings this season. With the way that line is playing right now, how can anyone ever believe they played good? Way to really blow it out of proportion.

Babcock benched Williams against Anaheim on the 6th of January. Before Babcock benched Williams, he demoted him to the 4th line. Williams returned on the 8th to play against the Avs. His ice time? 10:55--third to last, after Lilja and Hudler. The Red Wings` next meeting against the Blackhawks was on the 13th, in which Williams scored two goals. Two goals is a big deal against anyone. Babcock brought Williams back because he complained, eh? Show me some proof. I imagine that claim is just utter conjecture on your part, in addition to the fact that Babcock is avowedly not a complete wuss. Nice try. No lie in your statement? lol. That's comical--not only is your claim unsubstantiated, but your information is even wrong.

I've blown it out of proportion? No, I've uncovered you trying to use utter bulls*** in order to support one of your points. Had you watched any games in the first half of the season, it is an utter impossibility that you wouldn't have known that Cleary never played on a line with Zetterberg and Datsyuk. Again, nice try. Let's try to be constructive here, and not fib to gain an upper hand in discussion.

Edited by Crymson