• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Earthhuman

2/17 GDT: @ Phoenix Coyotes, 9:00pm

Rate this topic

Hey everyone!!! I just got home from Windsor...I was visiting my aunt. But I got to watch the game and can we just say: HANK=ROCK STAR! As soon as he got the hattie I was like, I neeeeeeeeed to be on LGW! But I was thinking of all of you...knowing you were thinking of me :) My boy did it! He played amazing and I'm so glad that even though he looks like an evil cartoon monster he got the hattie.

And now a message from Hank:

IPB Image

I jutht wanna thay thankth to all of the LGW fanth that thtuck with me and thupported me and knew I'd get my hattie! It'th an honor to therve you and your hockey cravingth.

Hey everyone!!! I just got home from Windsor...I was visiting my aunt. But I got to watch the game and can we just say: HANK=ROCK STAR! As soon as he got the hattie I was like, I neeeeeeeeed to be on LGW! But I was thinking of all of you...knowing you were thinking of me :) My boy did it! He played amazing and I'm so glad that even though he looks like an evil cartoon monster he got the hattie.

And now a message from Hank:

IPB Image

I jutht wanna thay thankth to all of the LGW fanth that thtuck with me and thupported me and knew I'd get my hattie! It'th an honor to therve you and your hockey cravingth.

hahaha

I was totally thinking of you when Hank scored his first, second, and third. I was all "OMG IS HR40 WATCHING!! WHY ISN'T SHE ON LGW?!" :lol:

hahaha

I was totally thinking of you when Hank scored his first, second, and third. I was all "OMG IS HR40 WATCHING!! WHY ISN'T SHE ON LGW?!" :lol:

:lol: Thanks! I was having withdrawal symptoms all day.

HR40, you were the first person I thought of as I hear Ken Kal yelling. Congrats...I'm sure you're swooning for your man tonite.

:wub: Thanks so much! I appreciate that. It was so great to see the hat trick. The only thing better would have been to be in the GDT while it was happening. And yes...the swooning continues :lol:

Guest Crymson

Jesus, I feel like such an ass. Oh man, I am SO emo right now, you have no idea.

f*** ME.

I don't know if sex is the answer to this situation.

in my video game, rex layed out chara.

All it took was three pebbles and a sling... I am so bad at biblical jokes.

I got home around one and just finished watching the game... DVRed it. Go Zata! Go Wings! Go Wild! Go TIED FOR 1ST PLACE!!!!!

Go post milestones abound tonight!

Hey everyone!!! I just got home from Windsor...I was visiting my aunt. But I got to watch the game and can we just say: HANK=ROCK STAR! As soon as he got the hattie I was like, I neeeeeeeeed to be on LGW! But I was thinking of all of you...knowing you were thinking of me :)

I had to watch the game later, too, so I'll bet we were cheering at the same time. And yeah, I think we all thought of you when Zetterberg scored.

This is completley off topic, but did anyone go to nhl.com and look at that one "frozen moment" at the top of the page? Its where a VAncover player and a Blackhawks player are checking eachother, right next to them theres a guy with a wings jersey. I found that pretty funny concidering that the wings wern't in that game.

Sorry it was off topic, but i didn't feel the need to make a new thread for something so small.

Anyone happen to catch Wayne's comments on the game???

Here it is:

“Other than a few guys, we didn’t play hard the first two periods,” Coyotes coach Wayne Gretzky said. “I don’t care who’s on the other side. Gordie Howe in a Red Wings uniform at the age of 72 might have made a goal in the first two periods. Nobody gave that effort, other than the goaltender and a few guys.”

Hahaha...gotta love Wayne. It has to be frustrating as hell for him to be a coach of a team that is just completely the opposite of him in terms of talent. I'm still waiting for him to grab one of the sticks on the bench and go out there to score himself...

Edited by WhiteLightning91

This is completley off topic, but did anyone go to nhl.com and look at that one "frozen moment" at the top of the page? Its where a VAncover player and a Blackhawks player are checking eachother, right next to them theres a guy with a wings jersey. I found that pretty funny concidering that the wings wern't in that game.

scroll down to post #474