• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TimeBinder

2nd line production prob.s

Rate this topic

This would NEVER happen, but I'd love to move Flip up to #2 center, just to give the team a different look with more speed, energy and effort out of that position. A ???-Flip-Sammy line with either the winger we aquire through a trade or Cleary could potentially be solid. I

I think the time to move Flip up was a month ago. I like Babcock, but I don't agree with the amount of ice time Flip has been getting. How is he supposed to gain any confidence with 7 minutes of ice time?

It's time to put some more responsibility on his shoulders, especially since we're almost guaranteed a playoff spot at this point.

Bring Filp or Hudler up and send Lang down to the bottum lines - see if that will give Lang a reason to start doing something, besides sucking.

Our second line is only that because of their collective payroll.Its clearly the fourth line when it come to effectiveness.

Give Hudler a real role before the playoffs start and replace Langfeld,as he is often penalized and I'm not sure what he brings to the team. Let's try moving Franzen up,as I believe he is under utilized on the fourth line.

We have Lang,

Langfeld,

and Languishing (Franzen on the fourth Line)

Our second line is only that because of their collective payroll.Its clearly the fourth line when it come to effectiveness.

Give Hudler a real role before the playoffs start and replace Langfeld,as he is often penalized and I'm not sure what he brings to the team. Let's try moving Franzen up,as I believe he is under utilized on the fourth line.

We have Lang,

Langfeld,

and Languishing (Franzen on the fourth Line)

NICE - I agree

Guest Crymson

Any thoughts about inquiring Murray or Gelinas - help bolster the 2nd line. Moving Hudler or Filppula up?

I'm a bit off subject, but why isn't Norton playing instead of Langfeld? Langfeld takes constant penalties and is the logical end--in a bad way--of any playmaking by Hudler or Filpulla. Norton, meanwhile, can and will hit. Wtf?

NICE - I agree

Franzen is good for how much we pay him.

I'm a bit off subject, but why isn't Norton playing instead of Langfeld? Langfeld takes constant penalties and is the logical end--in a bad way--of any playmaking by Hudler or Filpulla. Norton, meanwhile, can and will hit. Wtf?

Franzen is good for how much we pay him.

Can Franzen be the missing 'power forward' we've been coveting?

He's big,goes in the corners and seems to have good hands.Do we have a diamond in the rough?

Guest Crymson

Can Franzen be the missing 'power forward' we've been coveting?

He's big,goes in the corners and seems to have good hands.Do we have a diamond in the rough?

No. Franzen is fast, and hits, but his shot is slow and inaccurate.