• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mudvayneowns91

Kenny, please do something!

Rate this topic

I think Matt from now until the end of the deadline should have a delay on any new Discussions. He can read them first, and if it's something totally new, then it can become a new Discussion. If it's something that can be put in another Discussion, it's goes there.....

I'm completely trained/controlled on this Board. I almost feel guilty starting a new discussion :unsure:. I wouldn't be surprised out of my 1628 posts todate, if I started 5 new Discussion. I can think of only 2 I started in the past 2-3 years.

I think Matt from now until the end of the deadline should have a delay on any new Discussions. He can read them first, and if it's something totally new, then it can become a new Discussion. If it's something that can be put in another Discussion, it's goes there.....

I'm completely trained/controlled on this Board. I almost feel guilty starting a new discussion :unsure:. I wouldn't be surprised out of my 1628 posts todate, if I started 5 new Discussion. I can think of only 2 I started in the past 2-3 years.

I'm sorry, I was "that guy". I am new to the site and didn't realize there were so many of the same posts. I learned my lesson, I don't know what else I can really say besides to apologize and not have it happen again

^ ^ ^ ^

I feel there is no need to be sorry. The trade deadline is a week away and I think everybody is a little on edge. You are just a fan who wants and knows for this team to succeed in the playoffs it has to become deeper than they are now. Peace

Edited by Statts