• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Kopecky may not return this season.

Rate this topic

Like to have him back, but he is replaceable. No need to rush him back in the lineup and risk injuring him again.

And Williams is better than Kopecky, without a doubt.

Another problem i have is with people being inconsistent. For instance I bet many people here would say a guy like Ben Eager isnt good enough to play on this team. Yet he has 7 pts and plays 100x more physical than Kopecky.

Edited by Lou_Siffer

Actully, i met him today at IKEA ..him and Franzen..well, He said he'll be back in 2 weeks. He said he broke his shoulder/collarbone in 4 Spots. That came straight from his mouth..

Edited by CMatt89

Actully, i met him today ..him and Franzen..well, He said he'll be back in 2 weeks. So, I don't know..but that came straight from his mouth..

For real??? That's awesome that he said he'd be back. So what were they doing? Where were you? How did it happen? DId you scream like a little girl when you saw them? I always do that when I see Wings outside of hockey context.

For real??? That's awesome that he said he'd be back. So what were they doing? Where were you? How did it happen? DId you scream like a little girl when you saw them? I always do that when I see Wings outside of hockey context.

I personally wouldn't have posted that...

They were signing autographs at the IKEA store. It was pretty cool talking to them. Nice guys..and Franzen wasn't as big as I expected haha.

I personally wouldn't have posted that...

Luckily I'm a chick...a pretty secure chick... :hehe:

They were signing autographs at the IKEA store. It was pretty cool talking to them. Nice guys..and Franzen wasn't as big as I expected haha.

Cool. Yeah none of them are as big in real life. I once saw Kris Draper when I was leaving the dentist and I was like, well aren't you just itty bitty!!!

Cool. Yeah none of them are as big in real life. I once saw Kris Draper when I was leaving the dentist and I was like, well aren't you just itty bitty!!!

Damn i was going to post for you to tell that guy that you were a chick ;)

Guest Crymson

Another problem i have is with people being inconsistent. For instance I bet many people here would say a guy like Ben Eager isnt good enough to play on this team. Yet he has 7 pts and plays 100x more physical than Kopecky.

The big difference here? We don't own the rights to Eager.

Good , no offence to langfeld , but he brings nothing to the team , Kopecky hits at least

Langfeld sucks ass. He's good for taking penalties and for dicking up any playmaking by Hudler, but nobody really wants those qualities. I have asked for months why Norton does not play instead.

hahaha. He -is- too. Those skates are like high heels--nice analogy, ain't it? :cool:

I think bogeygolfer knows that HR40 is most assuredly a part of the lovely female persuasion: however, what he likely saw was this--

IPB Image

Sometimes the forums act up real crankily.

..and ha!! I've seen that Kopecky video! I didn't know it was him, but that goalie... :D What a way to piss him off.

Edited by Flip-check

Langfeld sucks ass. He's good for taking penalties and for dicking up any playmaking by Hudler, but nobody really wants those qualities. I have asked for months why Norton does not play instead.

I know , the only penaltys Norton would be taking are fighting ones , whats so abd about that ?

The big difference here? We don't own the rights to Eager.

Eager was just an example, theres alot of fighters people would claim have no ability and arent good enough for us...yet be in full support of a guy who's done jack s***. Thats all im saying. Agree on Langfeld being horrendous, for the life of me i cant understand why he's in the lineup.

On a side note I think my sig curse may have claimed its 3rd victim in Eager tonight (Samuelsson and Greg Johnson previously), only this time it happened to someone i like. :( Hope he's ok.