• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Manoir

Florida Wants Hudler For Bertuzzi

Rate this topic

I was just watching TSN and their hockey insider, Bob McKenzie, said that Detroit and Anaheim are the two front-runners for Bertuzzi. However, both teams feel that the asking price is too high right now. Florida wants Hudler from Detroit and Perry from Anaheim in any deal involving Bertuzzi.

Hmmm.. that’s a tuff one I lost a lot of respect for Bertuzzi when he sucker punched that guy from Colorado, he did apologize and all but I don’t know I just think that trading one of our bright young stars may be a lil to much what about Filppula or Franzen? Plus hasnt he been hurt for like most of the season anyways.. and what’s his price tag (contract wise)?

Guest Agalloch

Hmmm.. that’s a tuff one I lost a lot of respect for Bertuzzi when he sucker punched that guy from Colorado, he did apologize and all but I don’t know I just think that trading one of our bright young stars may be a lil to much what about Filppula or Franzen? Plus hasnt he been hurt for like most of the season anyways.. and what’s his price tag (contract wise)?

Filppula is far more valuable than Hudler. No chance we trade him.

As for trading Hudler for Bertuzzi... I'd say no, unless he dominates in the couple games he plays before the deadline.

Boy that is intresting Hudler for Bert. Thats a gamble if bertuzzi is 100% healthy i say Hulder is worth the risk, but if they can drop the asking price that would be even nicer. As everyone says get rid of Willy instead.

Just my thoughts

-Nick

I was just watching TSN and their hockey insider, Bob McKenzie, said that Detroit and Anaheim are the two front-runners for Bertuzzi. However, both teams feel that the asking price is too high right now. Florida wants Hudler from Detroit and Perry from Anaheim in any deal involving Bertuzzi.

Well i cant tell you right now that if the panthers are asking for perry from the ducks im almost certain that burke will turn that down. Perry is a good young star and gets minutes with the ducks... i know i like the little fella but, if bert comes back and plays 3 games lets say and is healthy to play i would take him no question about it, sorry to say

Perry? That's a high asking price from Florida. At this point, so is Hudler.

Williams and 1st or 2nd SHOULD be enough.

II say Franzen and a 2nd rounder... Williams has shown me a thing or two this season with his production possibiliteis and Bertuzzi has been hurt all season so they cant be demanding to much and yes I agree that I don’t see him resigning next year either his just here to try to win the cup, then hell be kicked to the curb!

II say Franzen and a 2nd rounder... Williams has shown me a thing or two this season with his production possibiliteis and Bertuzzi has been hurt all season so they cant be demanding to much and yes I agree that I don’t see him resigning next year either his just here to try to win the cup, then hell be kicked to the curb!

Your on glue if you think the wings are going to trade franzen

Bertuzzi's probably not even at 100%!! He is way too risky to acquire. Thats like throwing away a good prospect to get an injury ridden player

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...it's like trading a possibly non-threat in the playoffs for a bodyguard for Hank and Pavel who can also score.

(Happy Wingslogo? I contributed.)

I'd rather have a 75 perent healthy Bertuzzi than Hudler. This is great news. I'd make that trade in a heartbeat. What would you rather have: Hudler, a small skilled forward ..in which we have an abundance of them...way more than enough; or A beast who can hit/fight/and put the puck in the net....Hmm, well, Since we need Men instead of boys on this team..I'll take the guy who will play over the guy whom rarely plays..

Your on glue if you think the wings are going to trade franzen

The Wings wont be trading Franzen, however, Hudler has waaaay more trade value than Franzen (thats IF youre insinuating Franzen's more valuable..)

I wonder if we would be able to resign Bertuzzi, I have to think he's still going to command a lot of money. I'd support trading for Bertuzzi, but I'm not sure it's worth giving up Hudler as part of the package. Hudler might never develop into an impact player, but I'd hate to give him up for a rental and give him no chance.

Y not whats so good about him? ok i said 2nd rounded then make it a 1st insted and Franzen I would much rather he go then Hudler!

I like Franzen a lot , he works hard pretty much game in and game out, he hits he kills on the pk.. He could potentially be like Homer, and don't forget i said POTENTIALLY ;)

Y not whats so good about him? ok i said 2nd rounded then make it a 1st insted and Franzen I would much rather he go then Hudler!

Franzen is an add-on type player, no way would Florida take him as the key player along with picks. Not a chance.