Haseks argument with an Ice Girl

Rate this topic

really?

that's fascinating. really.

tell me more...

:blink:

kid, you're an idiot.

just calling 'em like I see 'em.

Well I appreciate your candor. Once again your wisdom and maturity have made us all better people Harold. Thank you

Grow a sense of humor, will ya?

Well I appreciate your candor. Once again your wisdom and maturity have made us all better people Harold. Thank you

trust me, a lot of posters here have a good sense of humor, but your remark was totally unnecessary. that kind of stuff doesn't belong here

trust me, a lot of posters here have a good sense of humor, but your remark was totally unnecessary. that kind of stuff doesn't belong here

I said I would be a gentleman and let her finish, didn't I? Sheesh!

Seriously though, I'm sorry for offending the tender sensibilities of a bunch of hockey fans.

My wisdom and maturity?

Perhaps you need to look up the word irony, then re-read your posts.

Yes, that post was hilarious if it was 1987, you were Andrew Dice Clay, and I was 15 years old.

Unfortunately, none of those are true.

I promise to grow a sense of humor if you promise to grow up.

Look, I just think that it's rude to make her stop before she's done, that's all. It doesn't mean that you're a bad person because you would make her stop, we were just raised differently I suppose. I was raised to always treat a lady with respect, you know?

I said I would be a gentleman and let her finish, didn't I? Sheesh!

Seriously though, I'm sorry for offending the tender sensibilities of a bunch of hockey fans.

Wow, it's funnier and funnier every time you say it.

As Flip pointed out, it's not about sensibilities, it's about time and place. This is a hockey forum. I'm betting most people here don't really want to wade through stuff like that in a thread.

Look, I just think that it's rude to make her stop before she's done, that's all. It doesn't mean that you're a bad person because you would make her stop, we were just raised differently I suppose. I was raised to always treat a lady with respect, you know?

:rotflmao:

oh my god! just when you thought it couldn't get any funnier, that you had already reached the pinnacle of funny in your previous genius posts, you go and take it up another notch!

please! stop! Let me catch my breath! Oh my god I can't stop laughing it's so freaking funny! you're killing me!

encore! encore!

do you poop jokes too? please tell me you do. you should totally be on last comic standing.

As Flip pointed out, it's not about sensibilities, it's about time and place. This is a hockey forum.

True dat. I'm not interested in having my groceries rung in by Howard Stern.

Well then again, he's not even that funny. Demetri Martin- now I'd LOVE to hear him ring in my groceries :D

Speaking of actually funny jokes- go check out "Frisky Dingo" on youtube. That's a funny, funny, funny, funny show!

Well then again, he's not even that funny. Demetri Martin- now I'd LOVE to hear him ring in my groceries :D

Marcus I LOOOOVE Demetri Martin. He's hilarious! Bannedforlife, however, is not funny. Yeah yeah I like my fair share of high school boy humor but, as my friend Flip stated, you crossed the line. And as a girl (yeah I pulled the girl card) I'm kind of annoyed.

I'm sorry but I've seen enough. You know your one of those stupid bullly's who'd walk around going to a random kid who's drinking a pop and just knock the can out of his hand and start laughing uncontrollably because you think its funny and people should have a "Sense of Humor", well NEWSFLASH its not funny. Your probably a 12 year old kid who just learned about sex (GASP!!! I said it), and think it would be funny to post a ridiculous response on a girl you don't think is too beautiful. Well sorry to say, but from what I see of you now, you'd be lucky to even get a girl, let alone that burnette if your attitude doesn't change. "I'd be a gentalmen and let her finish" Do you honestly think thats funny? Do you really think that people will get a chuckle out of that? Just say that back to your self, and if you still find that funny and still feel that people need to "grow a sense of humor" you my friend, are a sick sick kid.

I'm betting most people here don't really want to wade through stuff like that in a thread.

I agree with that statement to a degree.

It's not like the topic of this thread was thoughts on why god lets bad things happen to good people or something. By the time I said anything, it had regressed into discussing Dom banging 5 chicks in the back of a limo and the hottness of certain icehoes in the picture. I was simply adding my thoughts to the disscussion at hand.

Edited by Bannedforlife

Marcus I LOOOOVE Demetri Martin. He's hilarious! Bannedforlife, however, is not funny. Yeah yeah I like my fair share of high school boy humor but, as my friend Flip stated, you crossed the line. And as a girl (yeah I pulled the girl card) I'm kind of annoyed.

Well this link's for you!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzw86_demetri-martin-person

I agree with that statement to a degree.

It's not like the topic of this thread was thoughts on why god lets bad things happen to good people or something. By the time I said anything, it had regressed into discussing Dom banging 5 chicks in the back of a limo and the hottness of certain icehoes in the picture. I was simply adding my thoughts to the disscussion at hand.

nope. people were already making jokes, yet you still managed to be completely inappropriate.

Nice work. :thumbup: You must be a real charmer at parties.

I'm sorry but I've seen enough. You know your one of those stupid bullly's who'd walk around going to a random kid who's drinking a pop and just knock the can out of his hand and start laughing uncontrollably because you think its funny and people should have a "Sense of Humor", well NEWSFLASH its not funny. Your probably a 12 year old kid who just learned about sex (GASP!!! I said it), and think it would be funny to post a ridiculous response on a girl you don't think is too beautiful. Well sorry to say, but from what I see of you now, you'd be lucky to even get a girl, let alone that burnette if your attitude doesn't change. "I'd be a gentalmen and let her finish" Do you honestly think thats funny? Do you really think that people will get a chuckle out of that? Just say that back to your self, and if you still find that funny and still feel that people need to "grow a sense of humor" you my friend, are a sick sick kid.

For your information, I happen to find humor in many parts of life, and yes, sometimes poop is funny (go check out www.ratemypoo.com) No, beating up kids and spilling their pop is not funny and yes, I do have a girl who happens to enjoy my wacky brand of dick and fart jokes.

What I meant by grow a sense of humor is that certain people around here need to ligthen up, not freak out every time someone says some form of the word "blow" and enjoy themselves from time to time.

I'm not even too sure why anyone is getting bent out of shape. Is it that I like to get blown, or that I have the audacity to talk about it? Did I stumble onto a Christian Coalition forum by mistake?

Edited by Bannedforlife

For your information, I happen to find humor in many parts of life, and yes, sometimes poop is funny (go check out www.ratemypoo.com) No, beating up kids and spilling their pop is not funny and yes, I do have a girl who happens to enjoy my wacky brand of dick and fart jokes.

What I meant by grow a sense of humor is that certain people around here need to ligthen up, not freak out every time someone says some form of the word "blow" and enjoy themselves from time to time.

I'm not even too sure why anyone is getting bent out of shape. Is it that I like to get blown, or that I have the audacity to talk about it? Did I stumble onto a Christian Coalition forum by mistake?

THIS IS A HOCKEY FORUM we talk about hockey, you know, the game on ice?... take your other antics to the penthouse forum

It's not the fact that you were joking around about something crass, it's the way in which you did it.

People object to the basic disrespect implied in the 'joke.' It's totally fine to make borderline shots at humor, but usually it's self-deprecating or absurd, thus funny. Someone saying that they're being a gentleman by "allowing" someone to "finish" a sexual favor... isn't all that funny, or gentlemanly, for that matter. It kind of makes a body wonder that you don't see this, actually.

So nah, it ain't about anybody being overly sensitive to the topic. It ain't that at all.

Edited by Flip-check

AMEN!

So how about them Red Wings??

who do we got next? Edmonton! well, that should be a tough test, they are fast and gritty. I think we should whip on them for what they did to us in the playoffs last year. :D