• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
oldredbarnman

Playoff Ticket Prices

Rate this topic

holy schnikies batman!!! I better start saving. If the Wings get home ice advantage through all 4 rounds and play all 4 home games each round it totals more than my entire regular season ticket package!!!!! It will be worth it though.

The worse part about is that they make you pay for every possible game that could be played. I think that it's two payments. One for the first two rounds and the second payment is for the final two rounds.

That actually looks the same or maybe a little cheaper than last year.

When is payment due for the first and second rounds?

And some of you appear to be confused about the pricing.

1st Rd. $22-$63; $44-$81;$54-$99;$76-$126;$85-$144

This means a ticket that normally costs you $22 during the regular season will be $63 for round 1. A ticket that normally runs $44 will be $81, etc...

btw...I don't keep all my playoff tickets so if your looking for some games I'll have them available.

Edited by johnnyoski

Out of curiosity, if you buy tickets for all 4 rounds and the Wings lose in the first or second round, do they still charge you for games they don't play in?

If you have season tickets, they put the money towards paying for your season tickets next season. Prices are pretty ridiculous though, for my seats it's like $4100 total if the Wings' make it all the way to the finals...and they want payment for the first 2 rounds by March 1st.

Payment by March 1st? I haven't even received anything in the mail yet and that's only one week away. Looks like I won't be able to buy them (if anyone's interested). I have the $44 seats now so I guess that will be $81 per ticket.

Standing room tickets, or the worse seats possible will equal to about $22 or around that much.

Standing room tickets are $27 for reg season (what I usually buy). I believe $22 are for rows 25 and up on the ends of the ice.

Money for the 1st two rounds are due by March 7th. If you want to buy all 4 rounds at once, money must be in by March 1st. "Cheap" seats,$22, start in row 22. At least in my section,227B. I've been putting up money for regular season and playoffs for the past 20 years. Not sure if I want to do it again.

If you have season tickets, they put the money towards paying for your season tickets next season. Prices are pretty ridiculous though, for my seats it's like $4100 total if the Wings' make it all the way to the finals...and they want payment for the first 2 rounds by March 1st.

That's pretty cool that they put it towards next season's tickets.

I don't have season tickets, but someday I hope to have the money for them.

Money for the 1st two rounds are due by March 7th. If you want to buy all 4 rounds at once, money must be in by March 1st. "Cheap" seats,$22, start in row 22. At least in my section,227B. I've been putting up money for regular season and playoffs for the past 20 years. Not sure if I want to do it again.

We had tickets for about 15 years before we gave them up mid way through last season. To tell you the truth, I don't miss it a bit. Grew tired of standing in long lines to pay outrageous amounts of money for crappy food and bad beer. I still watch though, I just do it on the big screen I bought with my playoff money :-)

I can't beleive you guys have problems finding tickets. It used to be that way before the lockout. After, we couldn't give the tickets away. I have a feeling a lot of season ticket holders will pass on buying the playoff tickets this year. I know that at least two families on my son's hockey team say this is the last year they buy tickets.

Payment by March 1st? I haven't even received anything in the mail yet and that's only one week away. Looks like I won't be able to buy them (if anyone's interested). I have the $44 seats now so I guess that will be $81 per ticket.

I haven't received anything yet either, I don't get my inside hockeytown magazine until the middle of the month either so maybe I'm just at the end of the mailing list and they aren't there yet.