• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HenrikRules40

2/21 GDT: vs. Chicago Blackhawks, 7:30pm

Rate this topic

Sorry guys I couldn't wait any longer!!! I'm so excited about tonight's game...mostly because I AM GOING TO BE THERE! If anyone else is going, come say hi. I will be right behind the net during warm-ups (which start at 7pm) and in standing room (behind the bench) during the game. I'll be the girl in the Wings gear :P (Most likely in a blue puffy vest, green boots, and straight long dark hair :))

Anyway, GO WINGS! I'm expecting a fantastic performance by Zettzilla, as usual. And I would love to see Pavel get his 100th goal tonight!

Chicago goes home crying...muhaha!

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Come on boys. Time to take that division lead back. I just hope they don't take the Blackhawks too lightly. Chicago has nothing to lose. But I definitely predict a Red Wing victory. Im gonna say 3-2 Red Wings. LETS DO IT BOYS! TEAR EM UP!!!

.. it interferes with Ohio State basketball and Lost.

:blink: .. :crazy: .. :huh:

Alright, I'll pretend I didn't read that. :hehe:

Anywhoo... my compatriot here @ work thinks the 13 game home streak, Khabibulin's awful record 1-7-1 against us of late has ominous pretentions and doesn't bode well.. I, on the other hand expect excellence! And how bout some second line scoring.

J-Willy nets one, finally and maybe Cleary. Line one will dazzle as usual, Dats/Homer score.. All in all: Wings 5, Hawks 2 (must keep them to 2, Marty is creeping up on Dom again for league lead in GAA)

We dont play for four days so of course it interferes with Ohio State basketball and Lost.

Radio time for me again.

For me, it interferes with Friday Night Lights and Lost, but that's the miracle of DVR. I'll watch those two shows after the Wings game has concluded. :D

Priorities people!

Tonight is the night Pasha gets that 100th goal - I feel it in my bones. We can't take this lightly, but come on, it's Chicago, for cryin' out loud. GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HR40! I AM GOING TO BE THERE TOO!! WOOT WOOT! :D

A friend of the family couldn't go to the game so she gave me the two tickets! Section 119. I can't freaking waiiiiit!

Wings win it 5-2

Hudler, Kronwall, Zetterberg, Homer, Flip

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's in net for Chicago ? Lalime or Khabibulin ?

Cause Lalime is playing like his usual self lately.

Wings should / could / will / have to win though.

3-1 / 4-1

Go Wings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight is the night Pasha gets that 100th goal - I feel it in my bones. We can't take this lightly, but come on, it's Chicago, for cryin' out loud. GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can aswell, Pavel has always done well against Chicago and tonight its time. 100 !! Zetts gets the assist and a goal aswell. Wings win 4-1

Khabibulin and Lalime both give up four goals on a combined total of 22 shots. After the second intermission, Marty Lapointe appears in Bulin's equipment and camps out in the net, stopping all seventeen shots in the third period. Shortly after the game, he's traded to Detroit with Jim Vandermeer for Williams and Lilja, causing LGW fans to launch into wild celebration as Marty takes over MacDonald's spot as the #3 goaltender.

Red Wings Make Trade

DETROIT (AP) - The Red Wings finally got the ball rolling on the 2007 trade deadline this Wednesday when they dealt a first round draft choice, prospect Jakub Kindl and defenseman Andreas Lilja to Detroit for Robert Lang.

"It's a big move for us," said GM Ken Holland. "We like Robert's size a lot and I think he'll help our team win some games this year."

Lang was surprised he was traded at all, but understands the motivations of his former club.

"I thought I was on a good team before, played with some good guys, but I feel really good coming to the Red Wings and having a chance at the Cup."

Holland says the price was high, but he thinks the payoff will make it worthwhile.

"Sometimes teams are just missing that one little piece that makes them a championship team. We liked Kindl alot, but we couldn't pass up a deal to get Lang from Detroit," Holland said.

Also part of the deal, defenseman Andreas Lilja spoke with confusion.

"What the hell is going on here? They said I was traded, I got on the bus and it just took me for a lap around the Joe. I'm right back where I started. What's happening?!"

"Oh that Andreas," said Holland, "always kidding around. Peace, bro!"

The deal was in the works for some time and Lang has already arrived; he will suit up with the team against the Blackhawks for tonight's game.

Red Wings Make Trade

DETROIT (AP) - The Red Wings finally got the ball rolling on the 2007 trade deadline this Wednesday when they dealt a first round draft choice, prospect Jakub Kindl and defenseman Andreas Lilja to Detroit for Robert Lang.

"It's a big move for us," said GM Ken Holland. "We like Robert's size a lot and I think he'll help our team win some games this year."

Lang was surprised he was traded at all, but understands the motivations of his former club.

"I thought I was on a good team before, played with some good guys, but I feel really good coming to the Red Wings and having a chance at the Cup."

Holland says the price was high, but he thinks the payoff will make it worthwhile.

"Sometimes teams are just missing that one little piece that makes them a championship team. We liked Kindl alot, but we couldn't pass up a deal to get Lang from Detroit," Holland said.

Also part of the deal, defenseman Andreas Lilja spoke with confusion.

"What the hell is going on here? They said I was traded, I got on the bus and it just took me for a lap around the Joe. I'm right back where I started. What's happening?!"

"Oh that Andreas," said Holland, "always kidding around. Peace, bro!"

The deal was in the works for some time and Lang has already arrived; he will suit up with the team against the Blackhawks for tonight's game.

are you sure we are looking for a guy like this? i have heard rumors that he is lazy and he sucks. :lol: good job hoh.