• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DaWingsin071

Guerin a Redwing?

Rate this topic

Not sure how I feel about this...it IS Eklund, after all...But he has been right a few times lately. guess we'll know for sure within the next several hours...what time IS the deadline, anyway? Noon, 3pm EST, Midnight?

I just dont get it, why would you not want Guerin? I was watching some TSN and they said if we get Guerin, that would make us a whole different team. I have to totally agree. Guerin gives us that playoff guy with expiernce has some physicality, and oh yea put the puck in the net. I know I know everyone has said that, but like the rest of you im crossing my fingers. Hopefully it happens tonight after my game were 0-11 how great a win and Guerin to wings.

GO WINGS

Not sure how I feel about this...it IS Eklund, after all...But he has been right a few times lately. guess we'll know for sure within the next several hours...what time IS the deadline, anyway? Noon, 3pm EST, Midnight?

3PM EST

I just dont get it, why would you not want Guerin? I was watching some TSN and they said if we get Guerin, that would make us a whole different team. I have to totally agree. Guerin gives us that playoff guy with expiernce has some physicality, and oh yea put the puck in the net. I know I know everyone has said that, but like the rest of you im crossing my fingers. Hopefully it happens tonight after my game were 0-11 how great a win and Guerin to wings.

GO WINGS

I WOULD want Guerin...my only concern would be what we would have to give up for 20 games plus playoffs worth of his services.

Just when i started putting my sights on Nolan! This is it for Eklund, if this doesnt go through we should officially ban all rumors from him.

Guerin would be real nice, but, what does worry me is that this will be such overpayment that they wont make any other moves. I hope they dont forget to add some muscle to the 3rd/4th line. Thats why ive kinda moved on from Guerin to Nolan...because they'd still look to add another guy. I doubt they'd do JUST Nolan and call it a day. Guerin however...

Just when i started putting my sights on Nolan! This is it for Eklund, if this doesnt go through we should officially ban all rumors from him.

Guerin would be real nice, but, what does worry me is that this will be such overpayment that they wont make any other moves. I hope they dont forget to add some muscle to the 3rd/4th line. Thats why ive kinda moved on from Guerin to Nolan...because they'd still look to add another guy. I doubt they'd do JUST Nolan and call it a day. Guerin however...

This team seems to be missing veteran leadership on offense.Please don't mention Lang,and Zetts is great,but he needs some pressure taken off him.

This team seems to be missing veteran leadership on offense.Please don't mention Lang,and Zetts is great,but he needs some pressure taken off him.

Uh, Shana... err.. Yzer... you're right. Maltby?... :unsure:

I SAW A CAT ONCE AND I WAS LIKE OH MAN I WANNA PET THAT KITTY BUT IT WAS FOAMING AT THE MOUTH SO I DECIDED TO JUST GET THE HELL RIGHT OUT OF THERE GET IT DOWN HOLLEND

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know why this makes me laugh