• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SpankEmRed

Greg Johnson

Rate this topic

There's our big deadline move. :lol: THANK GOD

No but seriously, it would be great if Greg was able to go on playing.

I had to hit 'refresh' a few times thinking that it was an old article stuck in the inter-loop. Imagine the condition he's in, can't be too good if he's been sitting all year but I would like to see him back on the ice too. Hope he's not more of a liability than a help... (if it's true that is).

He's a good face off guy and thats pretty valuable in the playoffs. He'd also help out the PK. Still, there is no room on the roster for him. I think this means Hudler is gone.

He's a good face off guy and thats pretty valuable in the playoffs. He'd also help out the PK. Still, there is no room on the roster for him. I think this means Hudler is gone.

...And Williams. And probably a few others.

Does this mean a big name is coming at the deadline? Only time will tell...

The article says that he was signed this Monday, but until now, no one has mentioned this, not even on NHL.com

I know, that's weird. Was he under any kind of contract when he came over to practice during the pre-season?

Actually I think this is just a false report. The Wings originally signed Johnson on August 14th, which was a Monday like the article states. I think the author just didnt have his facts straight.

no offence to johnson if this is true, but why not Jiri,.....i would proudly proclaim the fact that i'd cry like a little girl if by some act of God he got cleared to play and was safe. (they both had the same problem right? though johnsons wasn't as dramatic)

williams a healthy scratch is all the room he needs! I hope to God this is true. Johnson is a guy who plays with all his heart...no pun intended!

Has anyone confirmed the truth of this rumor?

I still have yet to find another site that confirms this. Could it be that a Detroit news station is putting up false stories?

Personally I wish it was true...for Johnson's sake...It's not cool that he was forced to leave this sport, but oh well, I guess life goes on after hockey!

This wasn't a rumor nor was it a speculation, it was lazy journalism and was denied by the source the same day it was announced. There is a thread on the main discussion board that took over the subject with more visibility.