• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Wings

Bertuzzi may no longer be an option

Rate this topic

This isnt news.

Anyways, fine then. Trade Williams for Bertuzzi and nothing will be lost. If Bert cant play, then Sammy will take Willy's spot by the playoffs. Thats a win-win situation IMO. We dont have to pay out 1.6M to Willy next season and if Bert is really that bad, we can let him walk. IMO, Kenny should really take a risk with Bert if we can get it done using Willy alone.

I agree totally, this is just a win win situation. Unless williams is then traded to lets say Buffalo and Detroit meets them in the finals...and williams scores the game 7 triple overtime game winning goal. :lol:

wow, that list is pretty small...and to my dissapointment Fedotenko and Fedoruk aren't on it...gah. I think Fedotenko would help out Langs line because he needs a scoring winger. Fedoruk doesn't need an explanation

That's just someone's personal list.

I'm with you. Fedotenko and Fedoruk would lock up the forward lines.

Z-Dats-Homer

Samuelson - Lang - Fedotenko

Maltby - Draper - Cleary

Franzen - Filpula - Fedoruk

(assuming Hudler gets traded.)

That's just someone's personal list.

I'm with you. Fedotenko and Fedoruk would lock up the forward lines.

Z-Dats-Homer

Samuelson - Lang - Fedotenko

Maltby - Draper - Cleary

Franzen - Filpula - Fedoruk

(assuming Hudler gets traded.)

Yeah, I dont think we would need to give too much to get Fedotenko, personally I would like to see us lock him up if we get him for a few more seasons

TSN states that he has the willingness to play in front of the net (Homer would have a new friend) and has good speed. Only thing that I'm not too fond of is that he could bulk up some more (6'2" and about 195), but I like the fact that he can still hit even though hes not huge.

I wish I had Hollands Phone # or IM, but then I guess everyone else does too.. <_<