• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

2/23 GDT: Oilers @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

A win tonight will tie the club record for most home wins in a row, fourteen, which was set back in 1965. Good stuff.

Anyway, the Oilers still make me a little nervous. At this point, though, it will take a heck of an effort from them down the stretch to make the playoffs.

I also question the decision to start Hasek tonight, rather than on Saturday against Nashville. It just seems to me that you should be starting your top goalie, one of the best in the league, in such a big game. Just my two cents.

I concur...

I'll probably miss this game because of NMU hockey, so cheer hard!

GO WINGS!!!

PS: Interminded, I love the quote in your sig!

Edited by BetweenThePipes

I finally get to watch Red Wings pre-game after a looooooong time. I know, it's not a big deal to some people, but to me it's HUUUUGE! It's debatable if I will be in the GDT tonight.

Ok the Wings will start out sluggish again. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Oilers get the first goal tonight. But fear not, help is on the way! Z and Dats are gonna pull a sick move for the GWG. I can't say who will score that specific goal...it's still hazy in my crystal ball. Perhaps more clarification come game time.

I finally get to watch Red Wings pre-game after a looooooong time. I know, it's not a big deal to some people, but to me it's HUUUUGE! It's debatable if I will be in the GDT tonight.

Ok the Wings will start out sluggish again. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Oilers get the first goal tonight. But fear not, help is on the way! Z and Dats are gonna pull a sick move for the GWG. I can't say who will score that specific goal...it's still hazy in my crystal ball. Perhaps more clarification come game time.

I will miss the GDT tonight Rabia :(

Yeah, I really do sort of question what Babcock is thinking. Taking nothing away from Osgood, but Dominik Hasek should be starting every single game we play against Nashville. They put MacDonald in net last time, and now they go with the other back-up. It makes absolutely no sense. None.

Edited by RedWingsFanatic

It would be GREAT to win both tonight and tomorrow night!

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!

Wings win it 3-2 *Shootout*(2 by Cleary, Lang)

Yeah, I really do sort of question what Babcock is thinking. Taking nothing away from Osgood, but Dominik Hasek should be starting every single game we play against Nashville. They put MacDonald in net last time, and now they go with the other back-up. It makes absolutely no sense. None.

Maybe Babs wants to install some confidence in Ozzie seeing as how he's rarely played this season, and he just came back from injury. Beating the Preds would be GREAT for Ozzie and the team.

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

Maybe Babs wants to install some confidence in Ozzie seeing as how he's rarely played this season, and he just came back from injury. Beating the Preds would be GREAT for Ozzie and the team.

Or maybe Babs is messing with Trotz the Neckless Troll. Babs doesn't want him to figure out one of our goalies since we play them every other day. This way, it's the Preds adjusting while we already have a game plan. Yes, no?

Ok what does this mean - my dad took my car today (I don't know why!!! I'm so...I don't know!) and when he came back my Red Wings keychain was broken!!! I'm distraught.

Nappy time. DON'T LET ME MISS THE GAME GUYS I'M SERIOUS.

Have a happy nap. Don't you dare miss the game. I will trade you.

Hello again people!

Good luck to both teams and may we have no more freeking concussions on our side.

Throw us a win because I know we both would like to see a 1-8 det-edm meeting again!

Ok what does this mean - my dad took my car today (I don't know why!!! I'm so...I don't know!) and when he came back my Red Wings keychain was broken!!! I'm distraught.

Oh no! But don't worry... my WHITE 2002 Stanley Cup Champs shirt came out of the washer PINK one time (dang red sock!), and they won that night.

I want to see the hottest line in the League steamroll the competition...and to see Pasha get goal #20 (that's the next milestone to hit).

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

I want to see the hottest line in the League steamroll the competition...and to see Pasha get goal #20 (that's the next milestone to hit).

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

I'm with you about Pavel scoring a goal tonight, but I like the sounds of goal 101 better than goal 20. :D

Edited by WingNutt

Anywho, Let's get a win tonight boys. God how I HATE Edmonton. Go Wings!

Don't hate. And no you can't have Smyth TYVM.

can i watch this one on the net? link?

It's on sportsnet.

Edited by gbeav

The only question remains, who will be McGeoughed?

Yeah, I hope he won't be trying to compensate to the Oilers for that game where he deprived them of a perfectly legal equalizer with just three seconds left in the contest! :crazy:

I'm with you about Pavel scoring a goal tonight, but I like the sounds of goal 101 better than goal 20. :D

I know that and you know that, but you know that we have to get over each of the little hurdles. And this is the next one to cross over.

Oh no! But don't worry... my WHITE 2002 Stanley Cup Champs shirt came out of the washer PINK one time (dang red sock!), and they won that night.

Ok thanks. Looks good tonight! I won't be in the GDT (me and you both Wingslogo :( ) but I will be watching at my uncle's house.

I'm sensing Markov wants to present a sequel to his performance earlier this season in Edmonton. Is that why Stoll is "hurt" tonight? :lol:

Edi: I'm eating the yummiest Pocky ever right now!

Edited by HenrikRules40