• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

RWHQ Playoff Party?

Rate this topic

Anyone want to do a red wings playoff party similar to what we did last year?? (hopefully it works this year)

I was thinking Sunday April 1. Wings play Columbus at 12:30pm that day. I don't mind taking over the reins in setting it up and making reservations just as long as we got people going.

*waves hand* I was thinking we might try to hit Dave and Joey's place. Let's see what the rest of the rabble think.

who is dave and joey again??

I got one other person that is 99.9% sure she is going to join me for the party.

Edited by timothy1997

who is dave and joey again??

I got one other person that is 99.9% sure she is going to join me for the party.

It's the Penalty Box in Fenton. I'd really like to check it out, and the playoffs seem as good a time as any. If bRtd is going to be in town, we may want to wait until then. It would be the only chance he'd have to see it. I would also suggest we do it for games 3 or 4 so no one is in danger of actually making it to the game.

It's the Penalty Box in Fenton. I'd really like to check it out, and the playoffs seem as good a time as any. If bRtd is going to be in town, we may want to wait until then. It would be the only chance he'd have to see it. I would also suggest we do it for games 3 or 4 so no one is in danger of actually making it to the game.

NP

I suggested that day....would be game 2 of the 1st round because most of the other weekdays i work til 8-9pm...that one i work til 3...weekends arent looking that great for me either.

I'm coming to Detroit for a Tigers game on the 21st. If there were a get together on that weekend I may be inclined to stop by.

But seriously, DON'T plan anything around that, because I wouldn't be certain to come.

NP

I suggested that day....would be game 2 of the 1st round because most of the other weekdays i work til 8-9pm...that one i work til 3...weekends arent looking that great for me either.

Well, crap. There it is then. Let's wait another day and see exactly what the schedule is and we'll plan from there, but I'm 95% in.

Well, crap. There it is then. Let's wait another day and see exactly what the schedule is and we'll plan from there, but I'm 95% in.

i get two weekdays off and have to work the weekends so its not that i am unavailable..but they give me friday nights off which i love so that is nice.

Lets figure this out once the schedule is released.

ok got my work schedule from now til the 27th. Not looking good for any party for me. I am home most weekdays at 8 which isnt too bad for the calgary games but the weekend games are no good for me. Work this weekend and next one.