• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Agalloch

Jason Williams has to be one of the worst players in the NHL.

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

The guy ******* sucks at everything. Tonight was yet another awful game from him, and then he caps it off with an awful shootout attempt. His contract makes it even worse.

PLEASE trade him for a bag of pucks. Maybe the Leafs will do it...

The guy ******* sucks at everything. Tonight was yet another awful game from him, and then he caps it off with an awful shootout attempt. His contract makes it even worse.

PLEASE trade him for a bag of pucks. Maybe the Leafs will do it...

you're preaching to the choir.......after that shoot out attempt, i wanted to choke him :flamingmad:

Edited by shanahanman

hahaha! I switched from the GDT and while the page was loading, thought "There's going to be another Jason Williams bashing thread" ...and there was@!

Willy is here for the rest of the season. Just get used to it.

you're preaching to the choir.......after that shoot out attempt, i wanted to choke him :flamingmad:

After the play of the third and Hank's and Dats' shot attempts, I kind of wanted to choke the whole team.

:crazy:

Edited by Flip-check

Guest Agalloch

hahaha! I switched from the GDT and while the page was loading, thought "There's going to be another Jason Williams bashing thread" ...and there was@!

Willy is here for the rest of the season. Just get used to it.

I know he is. I kind of made that evident by hoping we could get a bag of pucks for him. And you can't seriously say Jason doesn't deserve another thread devoted to bashing him. I've stuck with him all season, hoping he'd break out of it, but it's ridiculous. The guy flat out sucks. I think all he does in practice is try little flashy moves that are useless in a game. He even hit the damn post on an empty net breakaway.

So your blaming williams right ?

Datsyuk had 0 points and a worse shootout attempt , Get off the guys back , This team palyed another s***ty game agaisnt canadian team , Blaming it on one guy makes you feel better , well I hope you feel great

I think you're missing the point. I said Williams has been awful the entire season. I'm not talking about one game. Datsyuk has been putting up points by the tons; something Williams can only do in his dreams.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I always kinda feel bad about these threads. Like what if Williams' Mother read this? Oh well she probably wrote it :clap:

So your blaming williams right ?

Datsyuk had 0 points and a worse shootout attempt , Get off the guys back , This team palyed another s***ty game agaisnt canadian team , Blaming it on one guy makes you feel better , well I hope you feel great

you're right. i'm just frustrated

Guest Agalloch

Yeah lets blame Williams when he was the ONLY player to get a shot on net in the shootout.

I'm not talking about just the damn shootout. And if you want to talk about just the shootout, Zetterberg was the only one to beat the goalie, he just lost it. And then in the actual game, Zetterberg scored, and Datsyuk created chances. Williams did nothing. He's an awful player.

Guest Crymson

Last year he was a go to guy. not so much this year, really disapointing but dont plan on kenny trading him any time soon.

Umm okay...

I know he is. I kind of made that evident by hoping we could get a bag of pucks for him. And you can't seriously say Jason doesn't deserve another thread devoted to bashing him. I've stuck with him all season, hoping he'd break out of it, but it's ridiculous. The guy flat out sucks. I think all he does in practice is try little flashy moves that are useless in a game. He even hit the damn post on an empty net breakaway.

I think you're missing the point. I said Williams has been awful the entire season. I'm not talking about one game. Datsyuk has been putting up points by the tons; something Williams can only do in his dreams.

One word: worthless.

the way i see it is that williams has not had a great season but there is no reason to call him the core of the red wings problems. first off tonights loss could not be put on him (at least he was able to get some kind of shot on the goaltender as opposed to dats and zetterberg). now williams to me has some untapped potential and after a 20 goal campaign last season he hasn't played that well but trading him for a rental player just doesn't seem right. now if we can really get something worthwhile for williams then maybe we should consider a trade

I'm not talking about just the damn shootout. And if you want to talk about just the shootout, Zetterberg was the only one to beat the goalie, he just lost it. And then in the actual game, Zetterberg scored, and Datsyuk created chances. Williams did nothing. He's an awful player.

Your hatred for a player on your own avorite team , makes me laugh :lol:

Guest Crymson

Lang played worse than Williams.

Let's face it--when Lang isn't producing, he's one of the worst players in the NHL. EASILY. Only continued production makes up for for his numerous--voluntary!!--shortcomings; if he can't score or assist, then the team is left with a guy who won't hustle to the puck and won't hit despite his enormous frame. Add to that his tendency to make moronic turnovers, and you're in trouble when he's on the ice.

Guest Agalloch

Your hatred for a player on your own avorite team , makes me laugh :lol:

I don't have to like every player on my favorite team. I don't see many people here saying they like Lilja.

Guest Agalloch

Let's face it--when Lang isn't producing, he's one of the worst players in the NHL. EASILY. Only continued production makes up for for his numerous--voluntary!!--shortcomings; if he can't score or assist, then the team is left with a guy who won't hustle to the puck and won't hit despite his enormous frame. Add to that his tendency to make moronic turnovers, and you're in trouble when he's on the ice.

I agree with that, but Williams blows too. Lang doesn't even care unless it's the playoffs, he skates slowly, passes to whever he feels like, and shoots weak wrist shots instead of creating chances.

However, Williams still sucks too. Lang is good when he wants to be (playoffs, random regular season game), Williams is always bad, no matter what line he's a part of.

Im mad , losing to a s***ty team like the oilers ticks me off , but Blaming it on one player that wasent even that abd in the game also ticks me off

you can't blame it on one player, but williams was bad this game (no different than most games) he had his usual allotment of turnovers, one of which lead to a goal.

Guest Crymson

I agree with that, but Williams blows too. Lang doesn't even care unless it's the playoffs, he skates slowly, passes to whever he feels like, and shoots weak wrist shots instead of creating chances.

However, Williams still sucks too. Lang is good when he wants to be (playoffs, random regular season game), Williams is always bad, no matter what line he's a part of.

You base your overall judgement on Williams solely on his performance in this regular season, and meanwhile you judge Lang via past playoff performances. That is inane. Williams had a great regular season last year, and he was solid the year before.

I laugh when I read this comment of yours about Lang. He is good when he wants to be? Ooook. This post reeks of grasping for straws. You need not find a target for your frustration--stop thinking in such black and white terms.

Edited by Crymson

Is J Will's confidence low? Yes

Is he a disappointment compared to last season? Yes

Has he sucked especially bad lately? Yes

Should he probably not be making the salary he does based on his totals this season? Yes

Would he probably be better suited on a different team? Most likely

I think everyone on this site gets it already. Next subject, thank you.

Christ.

that line has got to be the worst 2nd line in the nhl right now. they're worthless.

Guest Agalloch

You base your overall judgement on Williams solely on his performance in this regular season, and meanwhile you judge Lang via past playoff performances. That is inane. Williams had a great regular season last year, and he was solid the year before.

You're grasping for straws now. You need not find a target for your frustration.

I'm not grasping for anything. Lang has had fantastic regular seasons up to this year, and even this year he's superior to Williams. Williams has done nothing in the regular season or postseason.

How exactly am I grasping again?

Lang is lazy. If you don't think he has tons of talent, you're blind. He's just lazy in the regular season, and I thought everyone could see that. Wait until the playoffs, and you SHOULD see him putting in a ton more effort, unless, again, you're blind.

Edited by Agalloch

i fully agree