• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/24 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

bad weekend to contunue - 5-2 loss.

Floppa with 4 assists, just to rub our nose in it..

Lidstrom -3.

oh, and after the game we deal Hudler and a 1st for Keith Tcachuk...just to make a bad weekend complete

Edited by Cicada

Just stating the obvious here, but a win tonight would be HUGE. Especially since we weren't able to beat the Oilers.

The odds aren't so great but it would be great to see our boys rise to the occasion.

I can't wait to get to the Arena. I woke up at 4:45 this morning because there was a fire just a few doors down, lots of sirens and lights. And then I remembered it's game day... haven't been back to sleep!

Here's hoping for Forsberg's first point(s) as a Predator tonight!!!

Sorry, I`ll be watching the Sens/Sabres game to see the aftermath :) . Go Wings Go! :siren:

Wings take it 4 to 2

Hank(2), Dats, Schneids

Forsburg, Kariya

Keep in mind 99% of the time games like this with expectations for blood turn out be nothing, as both teams end up playing timid knowing the refs will call it extremely tight and all the big wig disciplinarians will be watching closely. I wouldnt expect anything.

I'm so disgusted with Robert after he gave his poorest effort of the season last night, that this is all the pregame hooplah he gets today:

GET IT DONE JACKASS

You think I'm f***in' around, Bobby? Just try me.

:ph34r:

I'm off to watch Red Wings weekly.

I'm so disgusted with Robert after he gave his poorest effort of the season last night, that this is all the pregame hooplah he gets today:

GET IT DONE JACKASS

:lol:

I dont know what to do, go to the OSU-UM hockey game again tonite or stay home and listen to the Wings-Preds game. If I could watch the Wings game I think I'd stay here......ehhhh, GO WINGS!

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

Derr...my prediction: I hate to say it but I think the Wings are going to be tired from last night. We haven't shown that much grit in the past few months (some would argue years) so I think we're going to be pooped. Poor boys. But if they can extend it at least into OT I would be ecstatic. Of course, a win would be welcome and thoroughly celebrated. I can't wait to see Floppa's performance tonight. You think he practices diving on a trampoline somewhere?

:lol:

I dont know what to do, go to the OSU-scUM hockey game again tonite or stay home and listen to the Wings-Preds game. If I could watch the Wings game I think I'd stay here......ehhhh, GO WINGS!

<_<:thumbdown:

I fixed it just for you HR.

:wub: Thaaaaaaanks! Now you can go to that game and I will cheer for the Wings extra hard for you too.

So Ellis has been called up? What's that all about? Is Cleary ok? IS HANK OK? I still hate you Sykora. And what's going on with Sammy? I miss him! Or Kopay? I know...that's a lot of questions.

i'm so happy i get to see this game. i was supposed to be out of town but now i don't have to. anyway, i think it'll be a tight game. let's hope our boys come out swinging. unfortunately it's road game and the tail end of a back to back which we don't have such a good track record for. but i'll go with the wings

4-3.

(schneider, lids!!!, homer, dats)

(kariya, legwand, sullivan)

GET IT DONE JACKASS

:thumbup: No kidding!

Go wings!

Edited by CdnWingsFanEh

Guest Crymson

:thumbup: No kidding!

Go wings!

Well, let's see.. I imagine a slight breeze from the cooling system will break Forsberg's ankle.

Wings need to bring the same intensity they had last night for this game. Full marks to Kronner for bringing the body last night on more than one occasion. That's the way we need him to play, that's his game. Bang the bodies boys! Let 'em know we're here!

Wings - 6

Preds - 0

Goals: Dats, Dats, Dats, Dats, Dats, and Kronner!

Yee-haw!

esteef

I will be at this game tonight, cant wait!!! It is time to put the Preds in our rearview mirror! GO WINGS!!!!!

Prediction:

Wings 4 (Holmstrom x2, Lang, Lidstrom (gets his 200th career goal))

Preds 2 (Hartnell, Weber)

Ozzie will have a great game tonight!!