• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zetter is Better

Peters Vs. Mc Grattan

Rate this topic

Mc Grattan just beat Peters in a fight! :clap: Great fight too. Peters went after Reden and then Mc Grattan came over and dropped the gloves. Peters had a crazy punch that stunned McGrattan but Mc G punched Peters hard which basically ended the fight. That was a fight for the fans! Thanks Mc Grattan and Peters.

*waiting for youtube*

I bet McGrattan got a pretty big O.

Yeah he did, cause last time Peters broke Mc Grattans nose and now Peters was the one who got owned!

Neil Faught Mair, and he destroyed him !!!!! And the Sens are up 4-1 in the second, Buffalo is getting beat down!!!

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Mc Grattan just beat Peters in a fight! :clap: Great fight too. Peters went after Reden and then Mc Grattan came over and dropped the gloves. Peters had a crazy punch that stunned McGrattan but Mc G punched Peters hard which basically ended the fight. That was a fight for the fans! Thanks Mc Grattan and Peters.

*waiting for youtube*

That and Neil challenges Mair in the 1st minute of the game like 3 times during their shift and Mair want's no part of it. Mair has no problem instigating a fight with Spezza but Neil wants to square up and go and Mair ******* out.

I tivoed the game so i'm sorta behind anybody who watched it, will chime in with my expert :D analysis of the rough stuff as i get to it.

So far: Mair gets a minus for being a little *****. You wanna beat up Spezza, then be prepared to man up next game when a real fighter wants you to go. What teeny, itsy bit of respect I still had for Mair after last night is now gone. He had better answer the bell with Neil later is all i'm gonna say.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

That and Neil challenges Mair in the 1st minute of the game like 3 times during their shift and Mair want's no part of it. Mair has no problem instigating a fight with Spezza but Neil wants to square up and go and Mair ******* out.

I tivoed the game so i'm sorta behind anybody who watched it, will chime in with my expert :D analysis of the rough stuff as i get to it.

So far: Mair gets a minus for being a little *****. You wanna beat up Spezza, then be prepared to man up next game when a real fighter wants you to go. What teeny, itsy bit of respect I still had for Mair after last night is now gone. He had better answer the bell with Neil later is all i'm gonna say.

Wow, Sabres announcers take over from Nashville as biggest homers in the league. Sure they don't mind Kaleta taking 6-7 strides and running a guy who has his head down and doesn't even have the puck but they get outraged when Neil pops him one to the chin sending Kaleta to the ice like he got shot (nice head flip there Maltby....er, I mean Kaleta).

Well, Mair didn't have much choice in this one. At least he tried to throw some, obviously not in Neil's class.

And they're accusing Neil of getting away with murder and running the league. HA!

They don't like it when the Sens say they will handle matters themselves if the league won't yet their owner sends the league a letter demanding he set some kind of meeting up to address his concerns.

I guess the Sabres don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

Neil won, McGratton not so much. I thought Peters a had the better shots.

The Sens are ******* and always have been so I'm happy that Buffalo did what they did. Sens got a gift powerplay to win the game as well.

"Owned"? "Destroyed"? Hardly Zetter...dont let your emotions scew things now! Edge McGrattan, this was way closer than your making it sound.

This was great for the game of hockey, fighting and hitting are the only 2 things that have crossover value to fans of other sports like football...and can get them interested. As much as Bettman and the boys would like to believe they can survive on finesse...it will never happen.