• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zeta Power 40

Following Players placed on Waivers

Rate this topic

Brian Boucher, Bryan Berard, Michael Leighton, Denis Hamel, Jason Krog, Mikko Kapanen, Mark Choinard, Aaron Downey, and Peter Cajanek

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=5807

Would we even want any of these guys? Would we even get a chance at them if we did?

Berard and Downey are interesting, but we don't really need them do we?

Guest MrSandMan

You might take him, but a 5-11 170 lb 2nd line center adresses not a single thing that Detroit needs. He's all the things Detroit doesn't want at this stage.

And no thanks to any of these guys.

lol.. put him on the line with hudler and call it the "Midget line" :yowza:

We're small and soft enough, thanks.

Edited by MrSandMan

Unlike Norton, Downey has won at least one fight in his career.

Where did all the Norton hate come from? Norton played much better than Bootland did in the preseason, and I can recall many threads with people asking for Holland to call Booter up.

TSN:

The following players have been placed on waivers by their respective teams: Michael Leighton - Flyers, Denis Hamel - Thrashers, Jason Krog - Rangers, Niko Kapanen - Thrashers, Marc Chouinard - Canucks, Aaron Downey - Canadiens, Brian Boucher - Blackhawks, Bryan Berard - Blue Jackets, Petr Cajanek - Blues - TSN

Odd that the Jackets wouldn't try to get something out of Berard. With the market the way it is you'd think they'd be able to. Same with Cajanek and the Blues. He looked good against us.

Seems like i just heard that someone was interested in trading for Berard...Calgary i think? Considering only playoff teams would probably consider scooping him up, i'd guess he may land there.