• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Official: Roberts traded to Pittsburgh

Rate this topic

What? You wouldnt trade Meech for Gary Roberts? :blink:

The Panthers would laugh that off, i know nothing about Welch but i can guarantee he's better than Meech.

Meech is actually pretty good, kind of similar to Brett Lebda.

With the Wings defensive depth I don't think it would be too bad to part with Meech but I'd rather trade a pick for Roberts...

Another Roberts update:

Gary immediately rejected the trade to the Penguins when told of it this morning. Fred Shero phoned Roberts and asked him to think about it, which Gary agreed to do. At this point, it is not known if Roberts has responded with a yay or nay to the trade.

Another Roberts update:

Gary immediately rejected the trade to the Penguins when told of it this morning. Fred Shero phoned Roberts and asked him to think about it, which Gary agreed to do. At this point, it is not known if Roberts has responded with a yay or nay to the trade.

Hmmm interesting.. Well can't wait for tomorrow that's for damn sure

Fleury is going to have to pick up his game if Pitt has any hopes of competing hard in the playoffs. Roberts is a good veteran addition, and it seems like they got him for little too.... I don't know much about that prospect they gave up. I wonder if this means they'll pass on Laraque.

its official, Roberts did not waive his no trade to go to Pittsburgh. Ouch, thats a slap in the face to the Pens.....who are actually a pretty damn good team.

eh, its going back and fourth. TSN is still saying he's going to Pittsburgh.

Edited by shanahanman

Hmm, on sportsnet it says Holland is talking to Florida about Roberts, Gelinas, and Stumpel....

It would be funny if we swooped in and grabbed Roberts... although if we did that I would hope for Gelinas too since he is a clutch goal scorer in the playoffs.

After all this back and forth s*** it would be funny if Roberts ended up in Florida by tomorrow night.

Yeah, a defensive prospect named Noah Welch and that's it as far as I can tell... if they actually do get Roberts, we'll have to wait until morning to know for sure.