• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Chris Gratton?

Rate this topic

How incredibly lame.

Why do you keep going on about Bertuzzi? You can see none of us even give a flying f*** about his back surgery, mainly because the Wings really gave up nothing to get him.

Drop it already. You don't see me going over to a Sabres message board pointing out all the flaws of Dainius Zubrus. Or how I could go on about how you gave up a pretty good prospect in Jiri Novotny for a rental player that will most likely leave the Sabres after this season. So please, just drop it.

Anyway, Chris Gratton??, I'd rather pick Fedorov again, Gratton is useless for us

What do you think??

Gratton is barely even a grinder. He doesn't do a whole lot.

Wee Whaler: Although I'm not an established member of this message board, I'd like to tell you to tone it down a bit there bud. As much fun as it is to stir stuff up on another message board where you know no one, and could care less if you are a part of, it bugs the rest of us. So let it go.

-Spencer

The Coyotes traded Briere for that worthless player a few years back. One of the many reasons Mike Barnett was FINALLY fired.

Very glad Gratton didn't go and pollute my other favorite team.

It was bad enough when Phoenix signed Claude Lemiuex and Detroit signed Hatcher. :thumbdown:

Keep seeing rumors (on from Eklund albeit) that the Sens, the Wild and the Lightning are all looking at Chris Gratton and I'm wondering if he would not be a good fit for our tough "role player" we are looking for? How much does he make and what's his status? Anybody know?

esteef

alexander daigle thinks chris gratton picks up his paychecks in a ski mask

Guest jaytan

He's OK, but he used to be better. I don't really see the point here.