• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WingsFANstuckintheSOUTH

Wings acquire Kyle Calder in 3-way deal

Rate this topic

Is there any chance this is real? Was it reported as "confirmed" or "done" or is this an extension from some Eklund rumor.

Eklund, at least, never includes both sides of a trade unless it's already been confirmed. He'll say Guerin to Detroit but won't EVER say the price.

Calder is a Flyer, he was a blackhawk last season.

Anyways. I thought he was suppose to be really good? I remember all this talk years ago bout how Kyle is suppose to one hell of a player. No?

Yeah it was true....it was true years ago though. <_<

It wasn't from Eklund. It was from someone posting on the message board saying they heard it on the radio.

my wife's sister's friend's father's uncle who knows a friend of the guy who cooks dinners for zamboni driver in St Louis and knows certain season ticket holder who's best buddies with a man whose wife knows uncle of John Davidson's college pal says Guerin will come to play with Wings for free

that's about the value of such "rumours".

and most certainly of those s*** Eklund is writing

Calder is a Flyer, he was a blackhawk last season.

Anyways. I thought he was suppose to be really good? I remember all this talk years ago bout how Kyle is suppose to one hell of a player. No?

Maybe he can pull a "Cleary" with us. :thumbup:

This season in Philly has been poor (wonder why...) but he put up career highs in goals (26) and points (59) last season.

Philly didn't go for Fedoruk just to trade him away... they want him.

Not necessarily. Anaheim was looking to replace him with Parros after he got his grill caved in by Boogaard and wasnt going to be able to fight for quiite a while. So they moved him to Philly for only a 4th rounder...not like Philly aggressively pursued him. I cant imagine the Fridge is an untouchable, plus he's an imending FA so they could get something for him and then re-sign him.