• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WingsFANstuckintheSOUTH

Wings acquire Kyle Calder in 3-way deal

Rate this topic

God, you people are never happy, are you? "Williams sucks! He's horrible! Trade him for a bucket of pucks! For warm beer! For a bag of steaming seagull feces! Waive him! No hockey sense. Worthless on defense. Lazy. Can't skate. Can't shoot. Can't score. Worst player in the league." Start whole threads just to hate Williams. Kenny PLEASE PLEASE PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZ do something!! Anything! Kenny sucks if he doesn't make a trade.

Now comes the possibility that Williams might be gone....not only that, but the possibility that Kenny exercised some creativity (i.e., three-team trade) to get it done, and improve on the offense, and half you people are bitching! Good Lord! Shut up!

Williams contract = 2yrs @ $2.7 million. We would be stuck with that next year.

I believe Calder is making $2.9 million this season on a 1 year contract.

Wings may be looking to free up some money for the offseason and hope a change in scenery helps Calder??

Edited: Now that its confirmed.

Edited by johnnyoski

Guest Tombsy

We got Calder, we gave up Williams.

I, unlike most like the trade.

Calder had 26 goals last year.

God, you people are never happy, are you? "Williams sucks! He's horrible! Trade him for a bucket of pucks! For warm beer! For a bag of steaming seagull feces! Waive him! No hockey sense. Worthless on defense. Lazy. Can't skate. Can't shoot. Can't score. Worst player in the league." Start whole threads just to hate Williams. Kenny PLEASE PLEASE PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZ do something!! Anything! Kenny sucks if he doesn't make a trade.

Now comes the possibility that Williams might be gone....not only that, but the possibility that Kenny exercised some creativity (i.e., three-team trade) to get it done, and improve on the offense, and half you people are bitching! Good Lord! Shut up!

:clap:

can somebody explain me the logic of Wings trading for... LW? a 5-8, 180lbs left wing who is making 3M$ ???

He's a UFA after this year and Williams gets off the point.

He's a UFA after this year and Williams gets off the point.

I can see Calder being an improvement over uninspired Williams as of now. but he does not address our main needs anyway. and with Williams being virtually our single trade asset it seems to me Holland is already done here.