• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agalloch

If a deal is made tonight, say, by midnight...

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

Do you think whoever we'd get would be playing against Chicago tomorrow? I'm hoping so, I'm so damn anxious to see what happens. We haven't had a big roster change all year.

Guest Agalloch

Maybe.

PS- This doesnt need its own thread.

I don't think we need nine thousand topics about Eklund's rumors or who Kenny might get either. I didn't know where to ask this, so I made a topic.

Looks like I didn't need to wait for the trade though. Guess we'll be seeing Calder tomorrow.

maybe, just maybe, Holland will actually make a big trade, and just picked up Calder to include as an add-on, although he isn't that much of an upgrade...Here's to hoping.. :chug: :drunk:

Calder did pretty well in Chigago last year...79GP, 26G 33A compared to Williams' 80GP 21G, 27A Factor in that willy played for the wings and Kyle for the hawks...

Stormtiger you're an idiot you just post irrelevant negative posts in every thread ... It'll be interesting to see Calder play on the Wings against the Hawks and Williams playing for the Hawks against the Wings

It would be great if they traded draper.

Stormtiger, you're so smart. I'm glad there is someone on this board that finds humor in making statements that just incite the general population. Especially statements that have been rehashed over and over and over and over again. It is just so unique of you to make this kind of post. I don't think anyone in the history of the internet and message boards has ever thought of doing it. Good job brotha! I mean, where do you find your inspiration for such posts? You must be tired now from all the effort. Maybe you should lie down and take it easy for a bit, as it would be shame to wear yourself out. Tomorrow is a big day, and you need to be fresh. Just in case I have not made my point, thanks again. My night can now proceed after reading your posts in this thread.

Stormtiger, you're so smart. I'm glad there is someone on this board that finds humor in making statements that just incite the general population. Especially statements that have been rehashed over and over and over and over again. It is just so unique of you to make this kind of post. I don't think anyone in the history of the internet and message boards has ever thought of doing it. Good job brotha! I mean, where do you find your inspiration for such posts? You must be tired now from all the effort. Maybe you should lie down and take it easy for a bit, as it would be shame to wear yourself out. Tomorrow is a big day, and you need to be fresh. Just in case I have not made my point, thanks again. My night can now proceed after reading your posts in this thread.

:lol::clap:

Do you think whoever we'd get would be playing against Chicago tomorrow? I'm hoping so, I'm so damn anxious to see what happens. We haven't had a big roster change all year.

I would say that Calder and Williams will have different sweaters on tomorrow.

hahaha nice one...

don't you like seeing someone shoot it from the blue line when he only has 1 defesive player between him and the goal..i know i would miss that. I be damn if i want one of the fastest skaters on the team to try and skate it in a little closer to score.

Guest Crymson

I don't think we need nine thousand topics about Eklund's rumors or who Kenny might get either. I didn't know where to ask this, so I made a topic.

Looks like I didn't need to wait for the trade though. Guess we'll be seeing Calder tomorrow.

Eklund says that I banged his mother. That's an e-2.

DUUHHHHH NO TRADE CLAUSE DUHHHHH

DUHHHHHH ONE OF THE BEST PENALTY KILLERS AND FACE-OFF MEN IN THE LEAGUE DUHHHHHH

Honestly, your comments here border on babbling nonsense.

Edited by Crymson

Eklund says that I banged his mother. That's an e-2.

DUUHHHHH NO TRADE CLAUSE DUHHHHH

DUHHHHHH ONE OF THE BEST PENALTY KILLERS AND FACE-OFF MEN IN THE LEAGUE DUHHHHHH

Honestly, your comments here border on babbling nonsense.

"Eklund says that I banged his mother. That's an e-2"

how much was that post worth?

Guest Crymson

Whatever. Learn to punctuate and spell.

I can punctuate and spell, so I'll say it for Saran if you'll listen:

Stormtiger: you're an idiot, and your sole contribution here has been to post irrelevant, negative comments in every thread. It'll be interesting to see Calder and Williams in reversed roles tomorrow night.

"Eklund says that I banged his mother. That's an e-2"

how much was that post worth?

I dunno--it has to be worth at least 50 posts.

You have a thing for moms dont you?

Only if they're Jennifer Garner.

I can punctuate and spell, so I'll say it for Saran if you'll listen:

Stormtiger: you're an idiot, and your sole contribution here has been to post irrelevant, negative comments in every thread. It'll be interesting to see Calder and Williams in reversed roles tomorrow night.

I dunno--it has to be worth at least 50 posts.

Only if they're Jennifer Garner.

:thumbup:

Guest Crymson

I don't know... how much do illegitimate children go for on the slave market these days?

Doctor Hibbert says up to $60,000.

hahaha nice one...

don't you like seeing someone shoot it from the blue line when he only has 1 defesive player between him and the goal..i know i would miss that.

Don't worry, we're stuck with Mikael Samuelsson for a couple more years. <_<

Don't worry, we're stuck with Mikael Samuelsson for a couple more years. <_<

Hey I like Sammy. At least he TRIES. He has 11 goals in 38 games this season. Lang has 14 goals in 62 games this season. (I know you didn't say anything about Lang but I'm using him as a comparison.) I wouldn't mind Sammy back soon.