• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Lefkowitz

Roenick?

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

If we can get a time machine that can revert him back into his prime years, then sure. Otherwise, he won't help us.

If we can get a time machine that can revert him back into his prime years, then sure. Otherwise, he won't help us.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Although, Roenick and Chelios. Just like the good ol' days in Chicago 10 years ago.

no to Roenick.

move Whine Gretzky to GM, put Craig MacT behind the bench and we'll

have world's largest concentration of crybabies in one city.

You just made me cry like a baby....Thanks alot. :(

Roenick is a tool. I wish the 'yotes would just send him packing. Nothing like walking out on the team in the middle of the season to go have dinner. He needs to be shot..or maybe sent to Boston...

Guest Crymson

Roenick is a tool. I wish the 'yotes would just send him packing. Nothing like walking out on the team in the middle of the season to go have dinner. He needs to be shot..or maybe sent to Boston...

One's as bad as the other. I'd take being shot.

How can you guys hate on JR. I think the Wings NEED a character type of player such as himself. He'd be great..and he is still pretty damn tough. I don't know, I just think if JR were to come here he'd be a whole different player. Playing on a GREAT team does do that to ya.

Let him be pissed.

He can pout and stay there the rest of his career.

Please DON'T bring his whining ass here.

:clap:

I feel that if someone keeps Roenicks mouth in line, he might be an ok pickup. But really, let's not give up a lot for him. A draft pick or Lilja might be ok.

How old is he? 36ish? Hitchcock could barely keep him toned down...Babs cannot do such. He would be a waste, he should have retired, sadly.

Guest Tunbo Batman

please let him rot there with the rest of his country club.

boy i despide that franchise....a useless franchise in the middle of desert, a repository for old hockey players who dont have it in them anymore. just bomb the place already.

Guest Crymson

Yep. Sooo close to signing but at the last second he chose Philly. BAD move. He would of won a Cup with us!

Grammar grammar grammar.

I'd take JR, as long as we didn't give up anything significant. Hell if we could put up with Hull, then JR wouldn't be that bad. Plus JR obviously wants to win, you won't hear much if he's on a winning team.

Hull was a team player when he was here. In any event, throughout his career he might have had a big mouth, but he never devolved to being a no-show.