• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Herr Hockey

Here's to Williams

Rate this topic

I imagine it is a pretty tough thing to go through for him. I don't know what happened to J-Wil this year, but here's to hoping he goes to Chicago and pulls a Cleary. He's still young, and I think that this move could bring about a change in his career.

Good Luck

Yeah it's tough but maybe the trade wasn't a big surprise for him, this season just wasn't going his way at all. I think a fresh start is just what he needs and hopefully he can get things rolling again.

Guest Crymson

Indeed, my best of luck to Willy. It's too bad that he just didn't fit with our present style. I know the Wings have been his home for years now. I hope he sees recovery from his concussion, and more success in Chicago than he has regularly found in Detroit.

Best of luck to you J Willy, now everyone can focus on blaming everything on Lilja again just like it's suppose to be :P

Seems a touch hypocritical for LGW to be wishing Williams all the best when it seemed like the opinion at large was that he was a disgrace to the Wheel. Willy-bashing ain't my thing and never was - you have to appreciate a guy who worked hard enough to make the team, score nearly 60 points in a season, and earn a multi-million dollar deal without ever being drafted. Chicago's got some up-and-comers so he'll fit in nicely there. Always (well, almost always) wish all the best to former Wings, so here's to ya, Willy.