• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

GongShow86

Zetterberg out until Friday (Back Spasms)

Rate this topic

No worries, just 1, 2 games missed at max.

Honestly if I were coach, I'd want to win the division obviously, but not at the expense of having most of your go-to guys injured for extended periods of times or gassed out before the important part of the season begins.

Hopefully Zetterberg doesn't rush this as the Wings are in the playoffs, either as #1 or #4. I'm not going to throw a temper-tantrum if they don't win the division as long as they are healthy and have decent momentum going into the postseason.

Guest Crymson

Calder better start to do soemthing , we need some offence

Yeah, I mean, he hasn't done ANYTHING for us so far!!! Kenny, trade him!

Edited by Crymson

Guest Crymson

Man, this sucks. Just as he was in rare form too.

Whoah, and he's back! Any more cool videos lately? I've checked a few times, but no dice.

Yeah, I mean, he hasn't done ANYTHING for us so far!!! Kenny, trade him!

No s***, I mean what the f*** was Kenny thinking? Now that Zetterberg is injured, if Calder doesn't score a hat trick or something I will just have to BURN THE JOE LOUIS DOWN!!!

I just read an article through mLive about Calder and it says that Calder will be playing for the Wings tomorrow on Lang's line and that Williams will be playing for the 'Hawks... Should be a good game! No zata, but we'll survive. I wonder who will fill his spot? Maybe Flip?

Ok sooo...when I found this out last night I even had a dream about it? But only he was worse and didn't come back for like two weeks? But then I ended up at his house somehow....and...um....hehe :blush:

But seriously. I hope he gets better asap :(