• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ShanTheMan14

NBA Draft

Rate this topic

Oden or Durant?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, I think Durant will be selected at #1 overall....because Greg Oden won't declare this year. Despite his age, Durant has proven this year that he is quite an effective and poilished scorer. Even if he doesn't excel so much at defense, given his 6'9 frame and freakishly long arms, I'm sure a competent NBA coach can and will teach him how to defend. Personally, Oden seems too raw to make the leap just yet. Lets not forget, he started off the season missing significant time, and his offense is just now starting to come around. I think Thad Matta will convince him to stay (at least another year) and ready his game for the NBA. Also, I think Oden will eventually realize that if he wants first overall money, he'd better wait and be part of a draft class that doesn't also contain Kevin Durant.

I think Oden is the No. 1 pick. I think Durant has more "potential", but how many big centers like Oden come up in the NBA? Hardly none if you don't count big gumpy guys from Europe. If you draft Oden it's a pretty safe bet you will get 15, and 10 from him right away.