• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HOFFDOGG

Official: Guerin Traded to Sharks

Rate this topic

With all of our competition acquiring awesome talent, we better get someone good out of all of this. If we do nothing else, I will be highly disappointed. San Jose and Nashville are very scary teams right now.

We better get someone.

TSN says 2 way

you're right....they freakin changed it. 1 min ago the headline read, "Sharks acquire Guerin in 3 way trade" and the other sites were rupporting the wings were the other team....damn

comeeeeeeeeeeee on Blake, comeeeeeeeeeee on Bertuzzi

a first and a prospect? normally i don't do stuff like this i feel i'm mature and above it,..but for the love of Bob Probert was a first and a prospect to much to ask kenny?

SERIOUSLY!!!!!! That was not a steep price. We could have done it

Great.

I'm gonna guess what will happen next...

Bertuzzi to Ducks

Yeah, the Ducks haven't done a thing yet and Burke needs to make a splash. I'd prefer Blake or Mayers, and there's a strong chance we don't get a thing done today.

Yeah, the Ducks haven't done a thing yet and Burke needs to make a splash. I'd prefer Blake or Mayers, and there's a strong chance we don't get a thing done today.

TSN says Mayers to Leafs is progressing

SOOOOOOO.....

It looks like Blake or Calder was our highligh reel trade to make us strong.......

TSN says Mayers to Leafs is progressing

SOOOOOOO.....

It looks like Blake or Calder was our highligh reel trade to make us strong.......

Wow, if Calder ends up being our only move, the level of Holland bashing in LGW will take on LEGENDARY status! :crazy:

I think Bert to the Ducks should be any minute now.

And I think we need to hard push for Blake because he is really the last guy out there if Bert goes to Anaheim

You are right...Bert has a relationship with the GM in Anaheim and he will end up there. Radio is all over Anaheim interviews and it really sounds as though it is only a matter of time....also they are bidding for Mayers against the Leafs.

But Detroit doesn’t feel the need to? :sly: