• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mario

Next Year

Rate this topic

Everyone Detroit seems to haveinterest is gone.

Forsberg already burned us with a GWG. Now Guerin will burn us in the first round. Holland thinks we got better cause of getting Calder for Williams. Hope he isn't done dealing.

i think we're done tbh...

can you smell the 1st round loss yet?

Underdog - I am not counting us out we are a pretty good team. Holland will do something else but none of these deals guarantee a winner the games will still have to be played.

Unfortunately, it looks like we're going to meet Anaheim/SJ in the first round, with a 4th/5th place finish, as we probably will NOT catch Nashville.

I hate to sound like so many of the naysayers on this forum, but...

They're is by two, and we have a game in hand.

In other words, their lead is insurmountable. I'm not even sure why we try.

Okay, so if we DO make the 1st seed and DON'T lose in the 1st round for the 3rd time in 4 playoffs, can we beat Nashville, Anaheim or San Jose?

Guest Crymson

Everyone Detroit seems to haveinterest is gone.

Forsberg already burned us with a GWG. Now Guerin will burn us in the first round. Holland thinks we got better cause of getting Calder for Williams. Hope he isn't done dealing.

I don't understand why people have given up on the Wings already. Well, their loss, I guess. Better to just hope for the best, support the team and enjoy the playoffs as we may.

Edited by Crymson

I don't understand why people have given up on the Wings already. Well, their loss, I guess. Better to just hope for the best, support the team and enjoy the playoffs as we may.

Support the team, but still watch them lose. We haven't given up on the Wings, the GM has given up on the fans. Nothing brings more revenue than a High Profile signing. No offense, but I'm not running out to get my Kyle Calder jersey. Holland is an idiot.

The Wings just aren't built for the playoffs. We won it in 2002 but we were loaded then. I think he has to make a big deal. It is the same story as the last few years. We just don't have the size. Our better players get banged around in the playoffs and we are not physical enough to wear other teams down. I won't give up on them but they can't compete this year unless they do something significant. They have the worst 2nd line in the league and they are too small. Let's hope Holland does something.

Well I definatly haven't given up.

I can understand how people are worried though. Datsyuk & Zeterberg may as well paint bullseyes on their backs because every shift they will be hammered at every opprotunity. Detroit is known as a team that won't fight back physically. The Wings try to kill you on the PP. Well the PP isn't very good and their PP chances will be reduced come playoff time.

Why are we giving up on this season already, just because kenny hasn't made A BIG MOVE YET.. We can win with this team i have coinfidence in this team we have a good goalie in Hasek.. Why some people are bitching no idea

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Unfortunately, it looks like we're going to meet Anaheim/SJ in the first round, with a 4th/5th place finish, as we probably will NOT catch Nashville.

I hate to sound like so many of the naysayers on this forum, but...

You do realize detroit is only 2 points behind nashville and 3 points behind buffalo for 1st overall in the NHL??

We're not as bad as you and some of our esteemed (cough, cough) colleagues would have us believe.

s***, for all anybody knows we could not only win the division but the President's trophy as well. Not that that means anything but it should be taken into consideration when people start painting us as a 2nd tier team.

Why are we giving up on this season already, just because kenny hasn't made A BIG MOVE YET.. We can win with this team i have coinfidence in this team we have a good goalie in Hasek.. Why some people are bitching no idea

We just need a second-line scorer and I think our chances are as good as anyone's.

If y'all "smell it" and already know what's going to happen ahead of time since you all have magic crystal balls that predict the future, don't watch and save yourself some heartache since we aren't going deep in the playoffs or winning the Cup apparently.

Games and playoffs aren't decided on sports forums, they are decided on the ice. And they haven't even come close to starting yet.