• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/27 GDT: Red Wings @ Blackhawks

Rate this topic

I haven't seen anything on this again, so we didn't get Lapointe then?

2-1 wings

J Willy gets blasted by Markov and leaves the game. The DET defense pays him back for all the times he left them hanging and picking up the play in their zone.

maybe it's because I'm a girl, but I'll miss Williams, even though he really hasn't been quite the same since his big hit back in November. I just have to remember that it's a business.

BUT, it doesn't take away from how happy I am with today's results! :carrot: :banana:

Here's an extra-large cheer...

GO WINGS!! :wub:

p.s. Welcome to Hockeytown Calder and Bert!

(Just a little side note) by the way aflac, I heard that the Aflac company is probably going to get rid of the duck, because he's more popular than they are!

i think we will lose. calder doesn't know our drills yet, z out, a lot of rookies.

..uh... what? We have the rest of the team still, I don't know how Z makes the squad go from "just rookies" to "accomplished veterans."

I'm not really going to bother making a prediction.. we'll see what does happen tonight. I'm more interested in watching Calder than anything--well, you know, aside from Dats picking up for Hank, and Lids doing some power play point magic. And Lang to stay true to the mantra "he's lazy and he sucks." :lol:

This will be a good test for us with Z being out. Like Babcock has preached all season long, ADVERSITY.

Dats MUST have a strong game tonight. Not expecting much from Calder, with this being his first game and all.

It'll be a close one, but Im saying 2-1 wings.

..uh... what? We have the rest of the team still, I don't know how Z makes the squad go from "just rookies" to "accomplished veterans."

homer and dats click when he is there. and there are about 5 or 4 rookies playing for the wings. yes we still have a great team without him but the way he has been on fire, its like he is running the team. and now i have news that lilja is playing... oh no.

Bob was on the phone all week long. Back and forth, in and out of town. I found the plane tickets to Florida in his coat pocket. I asked him what he was up to, but all he'd tell me was, "Big surprise, you'll really like it."

Well, around three o'clock this afternoon he strolls into yard, ready to spill the big news. I can barely contain my excitement! He held out his hand to mine and revealed...

He had secured two tickets to Disney Land.

Sweet!

See you jerkwads later.

Dammit...I'll have to stream the radio broadcast of the games until next Thursday. No hockey on tv while I'm in Kentucky.

Only sports on the tube here is horse racing and Wildcat b-ball.

Oh tonight's game...3-2 Chitown.

Too many distractions around the team tonight.

Bob was on the phone all week long. Back and forth, in and out of town. I found the plane tickets to Florida in his coat pocket. I asked him what he was up to, but all he'd tell me was, "Big surprise, you'll really like it."

Well, around three o'clock this afternoon he strolls into yard, ready to spill the big news. I can barely contain my excitement! He held out his hand to mine and revealed...

He had secured two tickets to Disney Land.

Sweet!

See you jerkwads later.

:lol: