• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/27 GDT: Red Wings @ Blackhawks

Rate this topic

I hope and pray to God we can pull this one out tonight. Here's hoping that Pasha steps up and gives us a hell of a game. GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Pasha, rip 'em a new one!

It's gonna be weird seeing Jason in a Blackhawks jersey. :(

Any clue when Bertuzzi is supposed to show up?

Bert and Kenny said mid to late March for Bert on the ice playing a game.

I think we're gonna be buzzing tonight. Dats takes the reigns and kicks butt. Go Wings!!!

Hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hohockeyckey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey.

I warned everybody I was in a good mood. :P

Go Wings!

Hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hohockeyckey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey.

Go Wings!

lol, three day hockey withdrawal is too much for you

lol, three day hockey withdrawal is too much for you

Spring break is next week so I'm happy not to have to go to night classes wed and Thr.

Pavel's got the A tonight

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Quote from Nick Lidstrom to Pasha: "You made it through the trade deadline. You can turn your phone back on." :lol:

Geez, everyone's been so hyped up about the trades, no wonder this thread is only three pages! :lol:

It's gonna be SO weird seeing Jason play against us. :( I know most people won't, but I'll miss him.

GO WINGS! Let's win it tonight. :)

Quote from Nick Lidstrom to Pasha: "You made it through the trade deadline. You can turn your phone back on." :lol:

:lol::clap:

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

I thought that was funny too. I pictured him holding the phone saying please don't ring, please don't ring. Then when it rings in his hands he freaks and throws it acroos the room while screaming Aaaahhh! :P

I thought that was funny too. I pictured him holding the phone saying please don't ring, please don't ring. Then when it rings in his hands he freaks and throws it acroos the room while screaming Aaaahhh! :P

Hello? Hello? Pavel? Uhm I just wanted to tell you that you were named the Alternate captain for tonight...

Hello? Hello? Pavel? Uhm I just wanted to tell you that you were named the Alternate captain for tonight...

Pavel (laying in the fetal position): Oh, really. Wow, thanks.

Pavel (laying in the fetal position): Oh, really. Wow, thanks.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm so hyper right now! This day was like ECSTASY for me. I'll be around-ish. Go Wings! Kenny on pre-game...said we've been talking to Bert's ppl since Sunday! (High five Eklund <_< )

Go Wings!

LOL!!! :lol:

I feel ya though. Between the trades, three days off of hockey and being on spring break I am in a super good mood. Probably driving my family crazy!

"Hello, Pasha? I just want to tell you good luck, and get a hat trick."

To which he would just throw the phone in the Detroit River.

Wow Williams looks odd in a Chicago jersey. That would be so funny if he went to the wrong bench during the game. You know if he did it he'd be the first one laughing at it. :)

"Hello, Pasha? I just want to tell you good luck, and get a hat trick."

To which he would just throw the phone in the Detroit River.

Ha ha ha ha ha. :hehe:

I'm gonna do that! Tomorrow I have to go to Toys'R'Us and buy a Bert and put a Wings jersey on him.

:P

Alright, game time!!!! GO WINGS!!!!