• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sting 11

OFFICIAL: Todd Bertuzzi a Red Wing

Rate this topic

Oh Boy

I should search back to the Bert-Moore threads and see what hypocrites are welcoming Todd and slammed him when that incident went down.

It's so funny, I thought you guys all said Bertuzzi would *NEVER* don the Winged Wheel?

:lol::lol:

uh, I think a lot of people said they would never want him to wear the winged wheel. That's different.

Holy crap...12 threads at once, we broke the site! Well done!

Edit: Oops...make that 14 threads.

Yes, we did...thanks to the other mods who helped clean this up, I was really struggling getting site access to merge up those dupe threads! :thumbup:

I'll replace my "more to come" w/ the TSN article shortly.

I had a feeling Kenny would pull off something major in the final hour.Were not looking so bad now are we guys?? Bertuzzi and Calder will add exactly what we need up front.:clap:

Good job Kenny!!!!

I'm such a hypocrite. I rallied against Bert the whole time but I'm so excited right now. This could be really good.

I have a feeling this board will be full of hypocrits by the end of the day...

I can honestly say though, that I defended Bertuzzi all along...

As long as Bertuzzi is able to play, this is a great move....

Oh Boy

I should search back to the Bert-Moore threads and see what hypocrites are welcoming Todd and slammed him when that incident went down.

It's so funny, I thought you guys all said Bertuzzi would *NEVER* don the Winged Wheel?

yeah... no kidding. it's pretty odd to me to hear this trade is done. from the team perspective however, this could be a huge pickup

Oh Boy

:lol::lol:

Definitely not me. That incident actually made me like Bert a lot more. I don't condone what he did, but I love someone who will stick up for his teammates. So it wasn't me.... :)