• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sting 11

OFFICIAL: Todd Bertuzzi a Red Wing

Rate this topic

uh, I think a lot of people said they would never want him to wear the winged wheel. That's different.

Meh, same thing. You'd think he would'nt be welcomed with as open arms for his "barbarism" :rolleyes:.

I wonder if there's any guarantees made about him being able to play at all? That back is really messed up from all the cross checks he took from 01-04.

...and LGW explodes...

Man, I tried to post for a few minutes, and couldn't get the page to load.

Anyway, if Bertuzzi can get up to speed during the remainder of the regular season, then our 2nd line just got a MAJOR upgrade. Excellent work Holland!

It's too bad the Avs suck (ok not really :D )....he could have added some spark back into the rivalry.

I like both moves Holland has made so far (I reserve the right to change my mind depending on who the prospect is, but unless he moved Howard or Kindl I'm probably happy with it). If Bertuzzi is healthy, that could be a HUGE pickup for us. Better than getting Guerin (again, IF he's healthy) and cheaper.

-Tim

Edited by Packer487

But regardless, a tremendous move by kenny. Our 2nd line all of a sudden looks great.

Only if we assume Bert will be playing like he did before he was injured.

First impression - I like the deal.

If Bertuzzi can get healthy we get the best available player, outside of Forsberg, for a very reasonable price. Not only that, but he fits our needs exactly.

I know it's gamble, but so is any trade deadline aquistion. Only this one didn't involving giving up 3 1st round draft picks.

It's actually kind of interesting... Holland picked up two guys with really disappointing seasons for relatively cheap. But I'm happy with these deals.

I hope the junior player isn't Kindl, though.

Same here man if we lost Kindl I would cry