• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HOFFDOGG

Ekland still at it.

Rate this topic

I could of sworn someone just said it was official and that they heard it on the radio?

I believe it was an Eklund rumor that made it to air, because he was working with Sportsnet today.

Eklund had a bad day today.

Eklund had a bad day today.

When has this idot ever had a good day. He is the worst site for NHL info out there. If I made as many predictions as he does, sooner or later I would get one right too. He rides his .001 % correct ratio and says "see I told you so". That guy is a total boob.

Edited by Blood On The Ice

I wish we could get confirmation on this, it's been almost 20 minutes....

No use holding your breath for this one, it did not occur. Hopefully Eklund made his final appearance on an international sports TV show today, this has to be an awful embarassment for Sportsnet. I can't believe they were stupid enough to have him on TV in the first place.

man it's be nice if this were true, but I am starting to doubt it....not only because it's getting late but because of the bertuzzi trade (which I'm pumped about!!). Who knows though, he could just walk to a different dressing room in a matter of minutes and suit up tonight for the Wings right??

No use holding your breath for this one, it did not occur. Hopefully Eklund made his final appearance on an international sports TV show today, this has to be an awful embarassment for Sportsnet. I can't believe they were stupid enough to have him on TV in the first place.

I hope you right! Someone credible really needs to call out Eklund for the big bag of hot wind that he is!

I was thinking about this too. Maybe the Calder move was to free up money to spend on Marty next year?

I'd be OK with that. Although it would be nice to see him back this season for a playoff run. I guess I can wait until next year.

Side note: Everyone posts about how they hate Ekland.

Who/what is Ekland?