• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
irishjig79

Bertuzzi hit on Chelios in 2002 Playoffs

Rate this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuAbEv3KRVI

I remember this hit Bertuzzi put on Chelios, it was brutal! I am just glad he is on our side now. I hope he can perform like he did in the past, otherwise this is a bust.

I know Chelios said 10 days ago that they should pick up Bertuzzi, but can they get along?

It should be interesting to hear Chelios comment on this trade.

I know Bertuzzi played against the Avs a lot in the Northwest Division, maybe he can give some hell to Floppa when we play Nashville!!

GO WINGS!!!

Edited by irishjig79

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuAbEv3KRVI

I remember this hit Bertuzzi put on Chelios, it was brutal! I am just glad he is on our side now. I hope he can perform like he did in the past, otherwise this is a bust.

I know Chelios said 10 days ago that they should pick up Bertuzzi, but can they get along?

I know Bertuzzi played against the Avs a lot in the Northwest Division, maybe he can give some hell to Floppa when we play Nashville!!

GO WINGS!!!

Far from a clean hit.

I think if anyone would understand the value of having that guy on your team it would be Chelly.

no kidding.

Why do people think it's gonna be such an issue for Cheli? He's a professional.

As I've said before, he and Yzerman have exchanged punches to the face, but that didn't seem to matter to either one when they brought Chelios here.

That was five years ago, and I don't think Cheli would have advocated picking up Bert if he held any grudge.

That's part of the business, one day you are enemies and the next day your sit next to him in the dressing room.

Tucker gave Peca a concussion with a cheap shot in one playoff and now they are teammates.

Besides, it's not like Bertuzzi got traded to Colorado.

That backhand move is lethal. Three different breakaways... same move, very nice goal.

Yeah I noticed the same thing. He seems to have a wicked backhand shot.

That's part of the business, one day you are enemies and the next day your sit next to him in the dressing room.

Tucker gave Peca a concussion with a cheap shot in one playoff and now they are teammates.

Besides, it's not like Bertuzzi got traded to Colorado.

Yeah good point about Peca and Tucker.

if you deny that bert bring several things to the wings they desperately need, you are an idiot.

i will accept the concerns about his health and ability to put up points when he returns, but if all he does is bully guys around and stick up for our finesse euro twins, this trade is still friggin worth it.

good work front office.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Both are warriors in a sense. even if they disliked each other they still respected each other.