• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Lou_Siffer

Dre Bly for Tatum Bell?

Rate this topic

Too bad they don't have a QB to for an aerial assault offense.

Vick does have a very strong arm though, and theres no doubt his recievers have played horrible aside from Crumpler. WIth a good cast, i'd be curious to see how his passing numbers would turn out. Im not a Vick fan, just saying its not like he has the passing ability of a Brooks Bollinger or some other bum.

Lions signed TJ Duckett for a 1 year deal. I also really like this move as well! They're even still talking to Chris Brown...if they sign him too i think its safe to say Jones' latest prognosis, no matter what we've been told, has him missing of all of next season. Im pretty excited about the Bell/Duckett (speed/power) combo!

Running backs conitinue to go cheaply as McGahee is traded to the Ravens for a THIRD rd pick. Way to get value Buffalo! :blink:

Congratulations to the New York Giants on their upcoming 5-11 season

Lions signed TJ Duckett for a 1 year deal. I also really like this move as well! They're even still talking to Chris Brown...if they sign him too i think its safe to say Jones' latest prognosis, no matter what we've been told, has him missing of all of next season. Im pretty excited about the Bell/Duckett (speed/power) combo!

Running backs conitinue to go cheaply as McGahee is traded to the Ravens for a THIRD rd pick. Way to get value Buffalo! :blink:

Congratulations to the New York Giants on their upcoming 5-11 season

It looks like Schlesinger has played his last game as a Lion. Which is a shame, because nobody, except for maybe Hanson, has been anywhere near as dependable. But if Duckett is willing to take the lead at fullback as well as be a short-yardage hammer, the Lions RBs should be in great shape.

However, the Lions will never have any kind of running game unless the O-line shapes up. BIG time.

However, the Lions will never have any kind of running game unless the O-line shapes up. BIG time.

Thats why the lions will draft OT Thomas from Wisconsin at 2.

HEY MODS!! Can we get this thread merged with the lions offseason thread...kinda getting outta hand.

I wonder if they'll cut David Carr.

It looks that way. They've declared Schaub the starter (YES!) and have said they're actively seeking to trade Carr.

I'm going to be pulling a lot harder for Houston this season. I'm disappointed the Lions didn't get (or go for) Schaub but I'm thrilled to see he's got a starting gig.

Has Carr even signed anywhere yet? I was thinking the other day, it kinda sucks that McCown's there because i wouldnt mind seeing Carr signed up for a cheap contract. Wouldnt that be crazy?