• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GongShow86

Big Bert in Yzermans seat

Rate this topic

I see it as less of an Yzerman thing and more of a Zetterberg thing. I think they wanted to put Bert next to Zets(who is probably close to Dats, I dont know) because I'm sure the Wings, just like the fans, see Zets as the future face of the franchise. So they're tryin to do everything they can to make Bert and Zets close so that maybe if someone takes a run at Zets, Bert will take it personal and lay a beat down on them. Or maybe it was the only locker left, who knows.

or that they should retire his stall and make it a shrine.

and retire his parking spot.

and his place on the bench.

and his favorite toilet stall in JLA.

Well when did this story break? there is a good chance that Mr 9-5 was tucked away in bed and not aware of this incident.

I betcha he will once again be up in arms firing of e-mails and haveing a ***** and moan session (similar to the one when a few sites gave Mr. Calder his number for a second).

Give it time... I am sure Yzerman will feel very insulted by this move.... Classy wings org... Classy :ph34r::lol:

Why do they make Vladdy's a shrine, but not Yzerman's?

Out of curiosity.

If I were to guess, I'd say because Steve had a full career and as a legend was rightfully honored by having his jersey hung in the rafters. Meanwhile, Vladdy was a great player whose career was cut short; not long enough to have his number retired, so the locker is its own kind of honor.

Guest Crymson

If I were to guess, I'd say because Steve had a full career and as a legend was rightfully honored by having his jersey hung in the rafters. Meanwhile, Vladdy was a great player whose career was cut short; not long enough to have his number retired, so the locker is its own kind of honor.

The same applies to Fisch--fallen Wings.

Why do they make Vladdy's a shrine, but not Yzerman's?

Out of curiosity.

Konstantinov was a special occasion but we can't honor all the Red Wing legends this way, the current team still needs there own stalls to get dressed :cool:

Edited by SkaRockSteady

Guest Don Corleone

or that they should retire his stall and make it a shrine.

and retire his parking spot.

and his place on the bench.

and his favorite toilet stall in JLA.

Maybe they should see if the Pope will canonize "Stevie."

I know Lindsay has a locker because he still skates. Just sure about Howe.

Maybe Yzerman doesn't have a locker because he hasn't put the skates on. I read somewhere since he retired he's only skated once, and he's not planning on it for the rest of the year.

Edit: They really can't retire/honor lockers or else they'll be none left.

Edited by Barrie