• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Superman54

Playoffs: Wings vs ?

Rate this topic

We can always hope for Dallas/Minny and have SJ get toasted in the first round... But, if we go far in the playoffs just to get owned there goes picks for Bert... :thumbdown:

Dallas, easily my first choice. They were inexcusably bad last year against probably the weakest team in the playoffs. I don't see alot of changes from this year to last in their cards.

Minnesota would be my second choice, though they play that defensive style that functions well in the playoffs and have really been alot better with gaborik and Demitra both uninjured. But they essentially offer nothing that we don't already perform to a superior level and aren't that physically punishing of a team.

I'm gonna put my big red "Stay away!" sign on Vancouver this year, aside from the fact that we're cursed against all Canadian teams. They especially seem to have our number and Luongo isn't the type of guy you want to see get hot going into the playoffs.

No preference for me, all eight teams that look to be in this year's playoffs are extremely capable of making a deep run. Everybody should be aware of this when the lower seeds all knocked off the top ones.

But if I had to pick a team to play the Wings in the playoffs live, it'd be Dallas, cause it's only about an 8 hour drive from where I live. :P

I live an hour away from Calgary flames so I wouldnt mind going to a game to see the wings...though I had to witness game 6 in 2004 which breaks my heart. Whoever has seen their team being eliminated from the playoffs live knows how much it hurts. But i think we could beat those flamers this year, i mean we must beat a Canadain team one time.

I live an hour away from Calgary flames so I wouldnt mind going to a game to see the wings...though I had to witness game 6 in 2004 which breaks my heart. Whoever has seen their team being eliminated from the playoffs live knows how much it hurts. But i think we could beat those flamers this year, i mean we must beat a Canadain team one time.

We did, wings beat the nucks in 02 :P