• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Swimming with the Sharks

Chris Chelios today on Jim Rome is Burning

Rate this topic

CC: Well, I'll tell you what. I look at him in the room today. He's 6-foot-4, 240, so I think I'll just let it go, you know? (Both laugh) But, I had the same problem with Bob Probert when I was with Chicago and he was with Detroit, and I'll be damned he comes into Chicago with the trade and he pulls up in my driveway a week before camp laughing and smiling after he spent eight years trying to break my neck. You just let things like that go. You're happy he's on your team. What a great addition Bertuzzi's going to be for us if he can get healthy and get back to the type of player that he is. He's [obviously] a dominant power forward, 32 years old. If he's healthy, we found a diamond in the rough there.

I'm probably just buzzed but I just spilled half a glass of [ yellow tail ] merlot on my pants after reading that.

My favorite line: "I'll be damned he comes into Chicago with the trade and he pulls up in my driveway a week before camp laughing and smiling"

Can you just imagine Probie pulling up on Chellis driveway. Chelli hiding his kids getting out the rifle. I would love to have seen Chellis expression. :scared: