• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SouthernWingsFan

SI.com - Michael Farber - Beating the Red Wings

Rate this topic

Perhaps my point was lost on you. While the Preds' ambitions haven't changed since the article was written the landscape has been altered somewhat. The addition of Forsberg has not gone unchecked. That "White Whale" just added a fair helping of grit.

No, it wasn't lost- just some gentle teasing.

Both Nashville and Detroit have made moves to improve already impressive clubs. The moves made by both teams were more of a gamble than those made by other teams due to the "concerns" regarding the players that were acquired. That said, both teams were impressive prior to their moves and should still be impressive if the acquired players do not contribute.

David

Edited by drsingle

You can almost give the division title to Nashville unless Zetterberg magically returns in a week.

I think Nashville has to control the amount of shots that Vokoun sees. The only teams that let up more shots than Nashville are Philly, Washington, Boston, and Montreal, and last i checked, those teams are nowhere near being considered cup contenders, and since Huet went down, i dont think any of those team will make the playoffs. Meanwhile, Nashville is #1 in terms of points in the NHL.

I think it's a great article.

I respect the Preds A LOT, I just don't like them. :lol:

I respect the Preds, but I think my hate stems from Paul Kariya. :P Kariya is one player that would make me denounce the Wings if we ever got him. He's nothing but a whiny punk *****.