• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/2 GDT: Blackhawks @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Heading north tomorrow so prolly wont be able to catch the game on the tube but i wil be listening. I think the key from here on out is to have no more injuries and have all of our guys come back healthy and ready for the playoffs.

Good strong game boys

Guest Tunbo Batman

wow, we're missing 5 guys, including 3 top-6 forwards :o

but we will win anyway lol.

NO EXCUSES (taken from NSH's lockerroom)

Guest Crymson

Another one against Chicago.. I've decided to stop my habit of taking drinks whenever the Wings score. The last few games against the Hawks have seen me reduced to near-insensibility by the end of the first period.

^^^ Joke. Anywho, should be good. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Filpulla on the top line.

You'll hear it from me.

Red Wings 6

s***cago Crackhawks 1

Lidstrom gets his 200th, 201st, and 202nd goals. Lang breaks his slump after Babcock kicks his ass in the pregame and gets 1. Calder gets another one and Langfeld breaks through. Chicago goal scored by Hamilton. Wings win, Chicago fans still sourpusses as usual.

Valtteri Filppula - Pavel Datsyuk - Tomas Holmstrom

Kyle Calder - Robert Lang - Johan Franzen

Kirk Maltby - Kris Draper - Jiri Hudler

Matt Hussey - Matt Ellis - Josh Langfeld

Those forward lines don't exactly instill a lot of fear in an opponent, but looking at what the Blackhawks have makes these guys look like all stars.

just to piss them off.

I can think of no better reason. :D

Bob wanted to get a better feel for the opponent tonight, and they being the Blackhawks and all we decided to go and visit an old Indian mystic. Things were going good until he broke out the "Peace Pipe." I don't want to say he got completely and totally stoned, but Bob is wholly and irreversibly baked.

Honestly, it should improve his game for tonight. At least he'll be having fun out there for a change.

Wings go apes*** on the Hawks:

7-0 Wings (Calder, Datsx2, Filpx2, Lids, Holmer)

poor Lalime! :P but I hope you're right. Zetterberg and Bert score from the press box as well.

Please, nobody say the S-O words when there is less than a minute left to play this time, OK??? <_<

I can think of no better reason. :D

Bob wanted to get a better feel for the opponent tonight, and they being the Blackhawks and all we decided to go and visit an old Indian mystic. Things were going good until he broke out the "Peace Pipe." I don't want to say he got completely and totally stoned, but Bob is wholly and irreversibly baked.

Honestly, it should improve his game for tonight. At least he'll be having fun out there for a change.

:lol:

Can anyone watch the Comcast internet broadcast or do you have to be a member of something?