• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/2 GDT: Blackhawks @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

I have the CI package and it is showing the Det/Chi game on the HD channel. Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot RWF19. I saw that all the home games on FSN were in HD but the schedule over on Fox Sports didn't have the March schedule up yet for the game they were going to be showing in HD.

First time seeing a game in HD for me tonight!

CAN'T WAIT!

Oh yeah...The prediction

Red Wings: 5 (Lang, Rex (2), Holmstrom, Lidstrom)

Blackhawks: 1 (Sharp)

Detroit News is reporting Hasek and Chelios are out of the lineup tonight. Hasek has tightness in his thigh. Nothing serious. Chelios is just getting rest. Osgood will start in goal and Howard is up from GR as the backup.

Detroit News is reporting Hasek and Chelios are out of the lineup tonight. Hasek has tightness in his thigh. Nothing serious. Chelios is just getting rest. Osgood will start in goal and Howard is up from GR as the backup.

Doesn't affect my predictions.

Wings 5 (Dats, Lang, Lids, Calder, Draper)

Hawks 2 (Lapointe, Aucoin)

Other Predictions

Fighting Majors for Lebda and Calder

Draper scores SH goal

Lidstrom scores on PP with backdoor play

Homer 3 assistes

Wings play their most physical game of the season tonight! I'm predicting Calder gets into a fight.

Wings win it 4-2.

Langer, Datsyuk 2, Lidstrom

GO WINGS!!!!!!

GO GET 'EM OZZIE!!!!

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

Well, Dom and Cheli are out, but it's OK... just more evidence that the Wings are being careful with injuries. I haven't heard anything specific about Cheli, but I hope he's OK and just resting.

Go, Ozzie, shut down the Hawks! Tell J Willee "NO!"

I'm looking forward to maybe seeing Howard play on Sunday. I've never seen him on the ice, so I hope he gets to play.

We're playing Chicago AGAIN?!?!? This reminds of that stretch when we played Minny, what, fifty-one times in a row or something? Whatever...I'm expecting a stellar game from Callgirl again tonight. That will shut everyone up with the whole "Is he the next Cory Cross?" bulls***.

Havlat is playing tonight right? Oh well...

Wings: 3 (Homer is gonna give Z a run for his money b/c he hates when Z gets all the attention :lol:)

Hawks: 1

Now, we DO get to play the smully Preds about a billion times this month. Oh, joy! <_<

Yeah and we most likely won't have Zetterberg for our next 3 against the Preds.

Well, Dom and Cheli are out, but it's OK... just more evidence that the Wings are being careful with injuries. I haven't heard anything specific about Cheli, but I hope he's OK and just resting.

Go, Ozzie, shut down the Hawks! Tell J Willee "NO!"

I'm looking forward to maybe seeing Howard play on Sunday. I've never seen him on the ice, so I hope he gets to play.

What's wrong with Chelios?

PLEASE NO MORE LILJA! Seriously, it was his lazy ass that blew the shutout on Tuesday. No way in hell Hamilton should have gotten that shot off. I hate you Lilja. <_<

Yeah and we most likely won't have Zetterberg for our next 3 against the Preds.

Don't be too negative. Hank might not take that long to get back since it's only inflammation. But, I do wish he'll be back for 2 of the games unless osmeone steps up and helps Dats and Lids out.

Sore groin for Cheli.

God damn it. Are you serious? You know what this means...

How does Lilja keep getting all this luck to get back in the lineup? After the way he skated away on Tuesday and didn't stick up for Lebda... oh that really fried me. I already hated the guy enough before that, but that made it even worse.

Ugh. I wish we had a better 7th defenseman. I think Jason Woolley would be 10 times better than Lilja.