• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/2 GDT: Blackhawks @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Did you not read my post right above yours? <_<

If anyone utters the verboten words tonight, I am going to hunt them down. Last game, people posted it with 1 minute left and Dom lost the **** *** :flamingmad:

As if it matters, really... but you just don't do that, especially when the game is seconds from conclusion.

Ahh.. what a score! Someone here at work wasn't able to use a ticket to the suite!! Sometimes being a bachelor with no plans on a Friday is good see!? :P

First time down since the Habs game in January-- and, <potential good omen> FIRST time @ the Joe in my now autographed Lang jersey. Hopefully it will give him some inspiration, probably not a whole lot of those in the arena. GO Lang! 1-1 for 2pts. Lalime vs. Osgood? Sheesh, this oughta be a high scoring affair!! Anyone else in attendance? I like the birds eye perspective of the suite, but I always need to get up and walk around stretch my legs, etc.

*edit: Grammar (horrendous)

Edited by Covenant

Wow injuries are starting to become *** :(

No Chelios (resting), Hasek, Z, Cleary, Sammy, Bert this sucks ... (kopecky too)

But its the hawks :)

A clean and powerfull shootout ^_-: 3-0 Wings.

GO OZZIE !!!!!!!!!

By the way, where's that avatar from interminded? Ozzie looks sharp in green. It's like he's ready for St. Pat's to start tonight--if we win.

And someone said Chelios is resting a sore pubic bone er, groin, er lower body injury... ;) I thought he was simply being rested, but then again, that might just be the downplayed explanation.

By the way, where's that avatar from interminded? Ozzie looks sharp in green. It's like he's ready for St. Pat's to start tonight--if we win.

And someone said Chelios is resting a sore pubic bone er, groin, er lower body injury... ;) I thought he was simply being rested, but then again, that might just be the downplayed explanation.

That's from a long time ago: Seattle Thunderbirds.

If anyone utters the verboten words tonight, I am going to hunt them down. Last game, people posted it with 1 minute left and Dom lost the **** *** :flamingmad:

As if it matters, really... but you just don't do that, especially when the game is seconds from conclusion.

Yeah, lets sharpen our axes ... :sly:

5:2 for the good guys tonight (or 4:2 if they miss the empty netter)

it sucks we have so many injuries, but i must say i like seeing the A on datsyuk's chest.

I think it's an honor...

I finally made it after a day of trying to get the power back...better late than never!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Again...does anyone know if I can watch the game on comcast website or do I have to be member?

Hubby works for Comcrap and said yes you need an account, he can easily make you one :ph34r:

We get to wear home white tonight? Sweet!

Hey Bert, go get some dental work done, will ya? You look awful with those front teeth missing!

Edited by Kira