• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Icer

Daniel Tjarnqvist

Rate this topic

I was out on TSN.ca checking the injury list and the Oiler's Daniel Tjarnqvist is on the IR for an inflamed pubic bone. Sounds like he's got a feminine problem. :lol: Hope it's not serious.

Call me crazy, but I would have gone with the good ol' lower body injury for that one.

^

No kidding, he`s probably like this -----> :blush:

I read that Ken Dryden once got injured because he cut his hand while trying to repair some old bagpipes :lol:

Edited by Zetter is Better

^

No kidding, he`s probably like this -----> :blush:

I read that Ken Dryden once got injured because he cut his hand while trying to repair some old bagpipes :lol:

Bagpipes.. haha.... aw man, now I wanna go see Ireland. Forget this Michigan winter stuff.

I'm kinda tempted to send the Tjarnqvist a card c/o the Oilers now...

Heh. Yeah, they could have vagued that up for him, you'd think.

Reminds me of the time I was playing NHL 2002 (I think?) with my brother-in-law and the injury report after one game had Draper out with a ruptured ********. Ouch! Poor simulated Drapes. We laughed but agreed the programmers at EA were rather sadistic including that one.

Edited by Grind Line 33

Heh. Yeah, they could have vagued that up for him, you'd think.

Reminds me of the time I was playing NHL 2002 (I think?) with my brother-in-law and the injury report after one game had Draper out with a ruptured ********. Ouch! Poor simulated Drapes. We laughed but agreed the programmers at EA were rather sadistic including that one.

That is sick. I just.... I'm going to go stuff my face with pizza and forget that I just read that simulated-Drapes injury!